“Great trip with my best friends”

Review of Enchanted Bear

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Purplnitr...
“Horrible location”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was my initial reservation. On arrival, I was very unhappy with the location due to being off of the busy Blvd. The Jacuzzi was broken so luckily we were able to stay at the cornerstone cabin.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 25, 2016
Dear Guest,
We're so sorry for the issue with the Spa at your initial cabin. We went ahead and looked into the problem, and it just needed a bit of water added. We hope you enjoyed your stay at Cornerstone Cabin. Thank you so much for your time and feedback and hope that you'll return to Big Bear and Cool Cabins very soon!
Burbank

Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 29, 2013
The homeowners have spent a great deal of money this past year making changes to their cabin, including lots of upgrades. One of the couches as you can see from the pictures is brand new. They are both sleeper sofas and according to the homeowners extremely comfortable. We apologize if you thought they were uncomfortable.

Travelers are raving about these Big Bear City hotels

Los Angeles
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
Lake Elsinore
Reviewed February 6, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing