“Great Tacos!”

Add it.
La Mulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Yep! Best tasting Mexican food on the mountain! -- very authentic. So be ready for them to take their time. This is not a fast food joint.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

Homemade from scratch. Not out of a can! Genuine Meskin food like my Abuela Lucy used to cook! Can't be beat! Good prices, too.

1  Thank EddieCMorton
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I love the homey atmosphere that this restaurant provides. The food is excellent, and the people are very friendly. I drive up there just to eat that asada quesadilla with yummy sour cream. Also, it is always great to support a family run business, especially the type that dedicates their time and energy helping orphans. La Mulita rocks!!!

1  Thank LupineGray
Reviewed January 27, 2009

La Mulita is a very small, family owned and run restaurant with great authentic Mexican Food. While we love its cozy, friendly atmosphere, what keeps us returning again and again is the awesome food! My husband and I usually have the chicken burrito. The kids like their nachos, and bean and cheese burrito. While Big Bear is not exactly on way to anywhere, we look for excuses to go there just we can eat at La Mulita.

Reviewed November 29, 2008

Up for some Raw Food? Your biggest concern should be that the food be fully cooked. Chips were stale, environment was not very clean and the after my food was taken away (b/c it was not fully cooked) the guy cooking the food came up to me and asked me "what you didn't like my food?" Just be careful, make sure your food is fully cooked b/f you dig in.