“Excellent breakfast and outstanding service”

CIRCA 55 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
CIRCA 55 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 327 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica
Description: Enjoy the perfect blend of style and taste – with a California twist – at Circa 55. Experience this retro-chic, 1955-inspired restaurant and indulge in a modern interpretation of classic California Cuisine amid resort-style atmosphere, overlooking the palm trees of the Aqua Star Pool.
Pasadena, California
“Excellent breakfast and outstanding service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had breakfast here....was awesome. I had the lox / bagel, etc. was lovely. My hubby had basic eggs and toast. The atmostphere was hip yet sophisticated. The service could not have been better. Before leaving, our waitress asked if we wanted to get our coffee refill "to go" which was very nice touch.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Really "circa"...”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The best breakfast and friendly service. With a nice view of the pool area. I loved the furniture with the 60's look and feeling.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Poorgourmet
Sagamihara, Japan
“Who could ask for anything more!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is not just HILTON HOTEL, the famous and prestiges Beverly Hilton Hotel that has been used for TV Show in 60's, had many Entertainment Award shows and place for Celebrity Party. But that is upstair reputation. Restaurant located down stair call "CIRCA 55" serve Champagne Brunch Buffet. My wife and I go there a few times a year for over 10 years. We went other "Champagne Buffet" in Los Angeles and Orange County area, CIRCA 55 is one of the best. We care about quality and variety of foods. From our experiences, many Restaurant's Buffet don't serve safe and best foods quality. Especially, one that they serves outside. We don't eat where all the meats and vegetables are sitting on the plates under the direct Sunshine. Forget all that. CIRCA 55, all their foods are fresh home made including desserts. And quality of every meals are topnotch. You won't be disappointed at all. They have continental meals, cooked fishes, salad, Sushi, Oysters, and more. Champagne is free. And coffee is fantastic. If you need something you don't see on the tables, ask them, they will try to accommodate for you with friendly attitude. Interior designe of Restaurant remind us 1960's, yet very modern, and is very specious, rich and easy feeling. Price is expensive, $75 per adult. Yes, it is expensive, but quality of foods are worth to pay $75 for Buffet, in our opinion. They have a Valet service for your car, but they also have a indoor self-parking area as well. CIRCA 55 give you a discount stamp on your parking ticket. So, be sure you take it with you. But, you still have to pay $7.00 for parking. My wife and I love Buffet style restaurant, we always look for new Buffet restaurant in Los Angels area, Orange County area, San Diego area and Santa Barbara.
Believe in us, if you like (1) quality foods, (2) nice atmosphere and (3) wonderful staff, go to the Buffet that offer in 5-Star hotel. We highly recommend CIRCA 55.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank StarShine80
San Diego
“Great Lunch Place”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Sat outside for lunch and it was great. Service was attentive and the food was very good. They are located by the pool with indoor or outside seating and next to Trader Vic's. Ask to sit outside it is worth it.
I would come back again...

• Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Circa 55.... Really?...Circus 101”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I hate wasting my time reviewing a Beverly Hills Hilton restaurant but food and service are super mediocre. Breakfast buffet is super limited, 20 items or less. It's placed in this medium Diaz cubicle as the main space was for their Sunday brunch that they were putting together. The toasting station was filthy with burnt bagels all over. Fruits were not chilled on ice and were placed in humongous bowls so they would not refill.
Too much name poor sickening service and food quality. Does not meet my expectations or Hilton standards. Yes I'm a Diamond member. I know what I'm saying.