“Circa 55.... Really?...Circus 101”

CIRCA 55 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
CIRCA 55 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 326 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica
Description: Enjoy the perfect blend of style and taste – with a California twist – at Circa 55. Experience this retro-chic, 1955-inspired restaurant and indulge in a modern interpretation of classic California Cuisine amid resort-style atmosphere, overlooking the palm trees of the Aqua Star Pool.
Orlando, Florida
“Circa 55.... Really?...Circus 101”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I hate wasting my time reviewing a Beverly Hills Hilton restaurant but food and service are super mediocre. Breakfast buffet is super limited, 20 items or less. It's placed in this medium Diaz cubicle as the main space was for their Sunday brunch that they were putting together. The toasting station was filthy with burnt bagels all over. Fruits were not chilled on ice and were placed in humongous bowls so they would not refill.
Too much name poor sickening service and food quality. Does not meet my expectations or Hilton standards. Yes I'm a Diamond member. I know what I'm saying.

• Korean first
Torrance, California
“The service and food quality are some of the best I've ever experienced.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm sitting out on the pool on a gorgeous night and just finished an amazing course for dinner. The service from the hostess, server, busers were amazing. Better yet when I thought it couldn't get any better, the food came. I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass. I love everything seafood and have had some amazing experiences but this has to be the best sea bass I've ever had. It was light, cooked and seasoned to perfection complimented with mashed potatoes and vegetables. I wanted to lick the plate after I was done, but this is a classy place. It was that good! The price was very reasonable and I was surprised how reasonable it was compared to other restaurants and this was in Beverly Hills and to top it off in a hotel. Kudo's to everyone involved in making this such a great experience and for making it so memorable. Thank you!

Essex
“Lovely!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a lovely and reasonably priced cafe/restaurant near Two Rodeo drive overlooking the Bevely Wilshire Hotel - which is magnificant! This small restuarant has outside seating and a varied menu and is great for a snack and a drink to do some people watching and soak up the LA atmosphere! They do include a service charge on the bill, which you need to be aware of before ordering, but considering the location it is to be expected and the service was very good.

Visited July 2012
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Dinner June 2012”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

place is in hilton and kind of combined with Trader Vics (they are the lounge, Circa is the restaurant). Drinks were terrific, had the mai tai and zombie. Wine was reasonably priced to crazy expensive. ordered the cosmo tidbits to start, the coconut shrimp were excellent, very crunchy with lots of coconut. the spare ribs were terrific, the rest I didnt get to try as the kids scarfed it all down. The table consensus was that it was an excellent app and we should have gotten two. Kid meals were standard fare. Thai red curry with chicken was supurb, lots of good curry flavor and good size to share with 2 adults. got the wok fried rice noodles, nicely done noodle dish with good flavor. Kids ordered a desert, but forget which one, it again got rave reviews. Place is expensive, but we expected that. Dinner for 4 with drinks was about $200 (with 2 kids meals). wait service was spotty and we had to remind the waiter several times to bring things, but outdoor setting near pool was nice and they had propane heaters to warm us up on the cool night. All in all a good meal.

• Visited June 2012
, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at CIRCA 55 Restaurant, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your dinner at CIRCA 55. We agree on all of your menu recommendations! Yum!

-The Beverly Hilton
Montgomery, Alabama
“Outstanding breakfast and brunch”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Food selection, service and atmosphere was first rate. Server ( Alfredo) was the best server we had in LA! Great experience.

Visited June 2012
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at CIRCA 55 Restaurant, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy your enjoyed our dining during your stay with us. He is amazing! And we will share your kind words with him. Thank you.

-The Beverly Hilton