If you're in LA on business and have a cap on your expense account and you like a cool hotel, this is a great option. It's not the best hotel in LA, but it's also far from the most expensive. The rooms are cool (hardwood floors, a fave of mine), the bathrooms are especially chic, and most rooms on the West side of the hotel have nice, very-LA views. Best of all: the rooftop pool is a little vacation on Wilshire Boulevard.
The restaurant has closed (not sure if it's temporary), so the dining options are limited. But the room service food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Jetsetter, MrandMrsSmith and Despegar.com so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel