This is a very nice hotel. We heard that it was dark but didn't find that,it makes for the atmosphere. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We had a suite which was loacted behind the lift- 2 bathrooms. Ask for the top floor nice elevated out look. We would definelty stay here again in fact we were thinking of cancelling our other accomodation and staying here our whole time. The position is great close to all the department stores, Rodeo Dr, Beverley Drive etc . Great restuarants nearby highly recommend The Grill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel