Very conveniently located, 20 minutes from airport (not during rush hour!) We arrived late--2 am due to flight delay but were promptly serviced. First room had smell of smoke so they gave us another room. Decor is all black and white, shiny and "sophisticated". Clean, roomy, nice amenities like leaf-shaped soap. Rooftop has small pool and view of LA, also a popular bar.
We enjoyed coffee and appetizers there. Valet parking available. Excellent service all-around.
Would stay there again. No 5 star review because of smoke smell in first room and one elevator was not working for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel