My wife and I arrived at about 3pm and were greeted with very friendly and Edgar to please valet staff who were just amazing. Upon checking in the front desk staff were once again very courteous. We had a standard deluxe king room ($250ish) booked how ever when we were talking to the front desk staff we told them we were on our honeymoon and they upgraded us to the Thompson Suite ($1500-2000/ night) for no additional charge. My wife and I were just astounded when we saw our room. This has made our cross county honeymoon road-trip. I'm still in awe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel