“Unique and stylish with excellent service in Beverly Hills.”

SIXTY Beverly Hills
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed July 16, 2013

From the moment we arrived, Pete treated us like royalty. The room was quite nice and modern, and the rooftop pool and bar set this place apart. The food and service at the attached restaurant on the first floor was excellent in all respects. We have found "our" hotel in the LA area.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Giarcsky
SalesBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Giarcsky,

Thank you for the acknowledgement regarding our excellent staff. I will certainly pass on your kind words to Peter. Please come visits us again!

There are newer reviews for SIXTY Beverly Hills

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband surprised me with a "stay-cation" for our 2 year anniversary!! Thompson hotel is a gem on the cusp of Beverly Hills. I've come here before for drinks on the rooftop and the service then matched the service during our stay. Attentive staff that made us feel like we were truly guests in our own city. 5 stars in our book! We will be sure to recommend this hotel to our family and friends that visit from out of town!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Alichaan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your anniversary and congratulations on 2 years of marriage. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and look forward to your return in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This modern and elegant boutique hotel is perfectly located in the heart of beverly hills. Great restaurants, shopping and people watching within walking distance. The staff is always accommodating and friendly from the valet to the assistant manager. The rooftop pool is amazing, great place to lounge and enjoy the sun and the rooms are comfortable yet stylish. We will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hils818,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our wonderful staff and tell us about your experience. We hope to see you relaxing poolside again very soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel is Stylefull and the rooms are great. The hotel staff is friendly and the service is outstanding. The pool on the roof let's you enjoy the California sunshine even after a day of work. Of course there is also a rooftop bar to enjoy the great view. Nice neighborhood for a walk or for shopping, Rodeo Drive is just a couple of minutes walk, or for a great meal. Lost of great restaurants in the area. I like to go there for business and for holiday with my wife. By car you can go anywhere, it is quite central for most of the things, at least that is my opinion. I only visit.

Room Tip: I like my room on high floors so I can enjoy the view from my room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rob C,

It is wonderful to hear that you always enjoy your time with us at Thompson Beverly Hills. Thank you for taking the time leave a review. We hope to welcome you and your wife back again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. I was heading over to Vietnam on a volunteer mission with a team to provide infant and pediatric massage care and teaching to children and caregiver in orphanages; I had decided to spend two nights in Los Angeles before I met up with the team. Prior to my visit I was speaking with the manager, Rebecca Posford, who took the time to speak with me via phone and emails to coordinate my visit and needs. I was able to obtain an amazing rate due to a hotel flash sale and Rebecca assisted with this. Even at the hotel she provided me with a wonderful room and went way above the service that was required. I had the opportunity to meet Rebecca personally and she is an absolute delight. The Thompson Hotel made my two night visit to the Los Angeles area due to the location, premise and the service. I loved having the ability to just walk to Beverly Hills, again the location is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I didn't have wonderful weather and the roof top pool was not available to use, that was most disappointing. Thank you to all the members of the Thompson Hotel and a special thanks to Rebecca!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
SalesBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear suz1330,

Thank you for your review. Rebecca is a wonderful part of our team and we appreciate your recognition toward her. Best of luck to you on your mission! When you return, come relax on our beautiful rooftop.

General Manger

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here a few months ago for work and it started off just ok... However I was given such great service by Peter at the front desk - so accommodating and friendly that I booked the Thomopson for my next trip (also turned out great) and will continue to do so

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Diana504,

We are thrilled that you came back to stay with us last week and thank you for recognizing our wonderful front desk agent, Peter. Please come visit us again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to this hotel whilst touring the west coast, the reception was nice enough, but the room was small and dark, I asked for a change, but if I wanted to pay for an upgrade I could change, fair enough, I did and the room was slightly bigger, that was it, that aside we visited the roof pool and we weren't disappointed, great views, but no staff??, no drinks served, no one around?. If you wanted to eat you could use a phone, a bit unsual, that evening we changed our minds from staying three nights, down to two. To do this we went through booking .com, it got sorted. When we left, we used the express checkout, but got home to the bill being the same price as the three night stay!!, so after contacting our booking rep, we were shocked to discover that it was the taxes which brought up the charges to the three night price, there must have been five separate charges per night for staying !!, expensive to say the least , approx $1062 for two nights, $370 charges!, , would it not be fairer to include all taxes at the booking stage?.
Overpriced basic hotel, but good experience.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
SalesBH, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear dwell88,
We are disappointed to hear that your stay was less than expected regarding the service at our rooftop pool. I am sorry that you were not aware that the taxes are not included with the price through Booking.com and I hope that this does not detour you from visiting us in the future.
Thank you for taking the time tell us about your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
#11 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to SIXTY Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!