I stayed at the Thompson for 4 nights and was very happy with the location. The restaurant was very good with a pleasant atmosphere. The room was spacious and kept to a good standard. The roof top bar & pool were very convenient. My only negative comment was that the house maid thrashed a poster tube I was given full of skate posters for my son. The staff were brilliant and very apologetic but it was a little disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel