i stayed in this hotel this past Nov here you have my review,
let me tell you this a great boutique hotel in the middle of Berverly Hills, some pros some cons
- great location in the middle of beverly hills, walking distance to rodeo drive and restaurants and shopping, (can be dead on the weekends)
- the rooms are bit on the small size (i stayed in 3 rooms during me stay) the first room that i got was on the 6 floor, a deluxe king size, beds are GREAT! super comfy! the bathroom was good, the rooms can me little bit dar because the decor in wood and lots of black.... but is super nice and modern, I have to change rooms because my brother came to visit so i request a 2 doubles beds, no problem i did the change in less then 5 min, the other rooms was little bit more spacious all rooms have tiny balconies with some views, had a problem with the bathroom, it was fixed right away.
i decided to extent my stay so i have to change rooms to a smaller one for myself, queen bed very very small, but nice decor, just right for one person.
- the pool and rooftop is the BEST feature of this hotel!! amazing views of LA! is really breathtaking.... nice lounge chairs and sofas, the only thing is the service was very slow and you have to look for the server if you want to order drinks or food. food was expensive but very good, worth it because the view is so nice!
- check in was quick as well as check out, no problem!
- rooms can be small for more than 2 people
- service at the pool was slow and almost invisible
- parking is $35 a night! and internet $16!
- staff can be snobby and rude something, lots of beautiful people (very LAish)
- Berverly Hills area is great if you have a car, but if you don't public transportation is bad and taxis are expensive!
overall i enjoyed very much my stay i will stay here again....
one tip: go and have breakfast at champagne french bistro, just 2 blocks from the hotel, very good hot inexpensive breakfast!! pastries and juices are to die for! order you breakfast, seat outside and enjoy the experience! (less then 10$ per person)
another tip: there is a reflexology massage salon near by... for 25$ you will get the best massage ever!! yes $25 in the middle of beverly hills!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel