Great hotel, very hip, but intimate, friendly and efficient staff. A perfect view from the roof, clean, well-kept rooms, comfy beds and no noise at all (I was suprised to read some of the reviews here). The location is perfect, you can explore Beverly Hills on foot. L.A. is not a walking city, but if you don't have a car and you don't want to spend 100 bucks a day for cab, there are great bus/subway connections for Santa Monica, Hollywood, Universal... Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California Cool meets East Coast sophistication at this erudite respite located in the glamorous Los Angeles enclave, minutes from Rodeo Drive boutiques and Hollywood power-playgrounds. The International Style-designed SIXTY Beverly Hills is a serene-but-scene-stealing outpost featuring luxurious comforts like bespoke furnishings, artfully designed bedroom suites and a gallery of Hollywood-evocative imagery. A cinematic Above SIXTY Beverly Hills rooftop bar and outdoor poolside lounge provide balmy zephyrs and panoramic views of L.A.'S fabled canyons while the tony-but-fuss-free Caulfield's Bar and Dining Room is the all-hours spot for casual New American cuisine comforts. SIXTY Beverly hills is part of SIXTY Hotels, the new, innovative brand of luxury inns in New York, Los Angeles, with Miami debuting soon-ish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SIXTY Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thompson Hotel Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Thompson Hotel