“early breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed May 1, 2013

after walking thru Beverly Hills area early one morning stopped at the Roxbury Café for breakfast. Great food, reasonably priced, sat out front on sidewalk service.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was great for me because I ended up being able to eat. The food is homecooked and healthy. I had an egg white omelet, toast, and fruit and, even with delivery charge, it was only $11.00.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife, teen sons and I ate here two mornings before medical appointments and were very pleased. It was not crowded, the service friendly and efficient, the menu was broad, the prices good, and the food excellent. I particularly enjoyed the California Benedict but every item was good. We heartily suggest this cafe.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I had a beautiful California Benedict at this sweet little sidewalk cafe just a couple of streets over from Rodeo Drive. It was a very nice breakfast from the coffee to the potatoes to the lovely wait staff who made sure we were comfortable. This is a must for breakfast on a lovely fall day on a southern California trip.

Reviewed September 11, 2009

After a morning meeting in Beverly Hills we stopped at this neat little sidewalk cafe for a quick lunch. Elena provided great service (it should have been we were the only ones there at 11 am) and the food is exceptional.

Please see my blog at http://talesfromtheroad-mwalno.blogspot.com/

I had the bagel sandwhich (awesome) and Alex had the california wrap (that he loved).

Stop by for an inexpensive solid meal!

Located at 459 Roxbury Dr.

1 calif wrap 8.95