“Good Ambience and food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I was there with my family and enjoed tge food a lot. The Ambience is too good. We ordered Paneer Makhani & Tadka Daal. It was served with Rice. A sure place for Indian in Becerly hills.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and I are always searching for quality Indian food when we travel. Almost always, we are disappointed in the experience. Happily, this was NOT the case when we dined at Chakra.

The decore is inviting, with a number of private rooms suitable for ultimate relaxation and enjoyment of appetizers/ drinks with friends. Additionally, there is a spacious dining room. Service was attentive and genuine with our server caring that our experience was excellent.

I rarely drink but was in the mood. The Ajna cocktail was delicious. Every aspect of the dinner from appetizers to entrees was excellent. Without a doubt, the best Indian food we have ever enjoyed. We highly recommend the sea bass which was perfectly prepared and expertly seasoned, as was the saag paneer.

Next time we are in Beverly Hills, you can be sure we'll stop by for another wonderful dinner.

1  Thank PhoodieGirl23
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My boss and I had a business lunch at Chakra and enjoyed almost everything on the menu. Unfortunately I don't get to eat indian food very often but this beats every previous indian dinner I have ever had! The quality of the food was outstanding and looked beyond appetizing.
The manager Arul made our experience even better by a great costumer service and attentiveness. Next time I am in Beverly Hills - I will definitely be back! Thank you for a memorable experience.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband has always disliked Indian food but agreed to try Chakra once to humor me. Its now one of his favorite restaurants (for the record, he still doesn't like other Indian restaurants). but the food at Chakra is perfectly cooked every time and its always delicious. They have both traditional dishes and some modern takes on Indian food coupled with great atmosphere and friendly and attentive staff. Add to that free valet parking, a rarity in Los Angeles, and you have a can't miss dinner spot. We love the samosa trio, the pepper lamb, the scallops, and the chicken tikka masala to name a few.

Beware, they're not kidding about the food being spicy. Last time we went we got our food Medium on the scale they use of "Mild, Medium, Hot, and Indian Hot" and the Medium was too hot for me and at the upper limit of heat for my husband.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

of you like southern indian cuisine, this will be heaven for you.
Service is 5 star.