“Beverly Hilton was great!!!!!”
Review of The Beverly Hilton

The Beverly Hilton
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed April 5, 2005

We just returned from a 6 day stay, March 24-March 29. Upon arriving and checking in, we were upgraded to a Jr. Suite. The room was terrific. 42" Plasma in the bedroom and another 15" LCD in the bathroom. Living area has a couch, comfortable chair and a chaise by the bed. The bed was as comfortable as any that I've experienced in a hotel. The staff was terrific. We ate breakfast at Griff's (complimentary) which was excellent. On our departure day we were catching the red eye back to NJ and we asked about a late check out. Much to our pleasent surprise we were able to stay until 3 pm, when we were picked up by our daughter. All in all it was an excellent stay and would recommend the hotel to all that ask.

1  Thank William M
Write a ReviewReviews (3,823)

San Francisco
Reviewed March 29, 2005

I booked a stay through priceline for March 24-27, 2005. I haven't stayed at many high end hotels so I don't know how it compares if you are paying rack rate but for $110 a night it was an excellent deal. There is still construction going on and at around 8am each day I heard banging noises, but I just dealt with them.

Location: Excellent for going to Beverly Hills/Rodeo (we walked), Westwood/UCLA, West Hollywood or the Beverly Center, and Santa Monica is not too far either.

Service: Used Valet parking and called ahead from my room for the car, it was always there by the time I got downstairs (about 5 minutes). All service personnel were very courteous. The maid who cleaned did forget to replace the washclothes and the wine glasses but they responded quickly with replacements. The Concierge was also very helpful with ideas for activities.

Food: Did not eat any at the hotel as the prices were quite high, something like $18 for a sandwich.

Room: Our was remodeled on the 5th floor facing the hills. The bathroom is very nicely appointed. The room was not the largest (no sofa, but a desk) but also quite nice. But it was clean, the bed/bedding was very soft, but I experienced no back pain (and I often do).

Reviewed March 26, 2005

Wow...this place was fantastic! The rooms were very, very nice and clean. The flat screen T.V.'s, the down comforters on the bed and the customer service were terrific. Watch out for the $$ beverage bar prices. Additionally, if you like a hot shower, you will be a little disappointed. The water was warm, but not hot enough. The hotel has a complimentary limo service. If you plan to eat out in B.H., ask the doorman about the limo before you hail a taxi. We are definitely going back to this place!

2  Thank rgilmoreaz
Reviewed March 25, 2005

First time in LA and the Beverly Hilton added to the amazing experience. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. The newly renovated rooms were spacious, comfortable and exceeded our expectations. We ate at Griffs restaurant frequently and the meals were very nice, especially breakfast. The hotel lobby and pool were very beautiful and we would encourage anyone to stay at the hilton if they travel to LA.

1  Thank Nadia21
Margate, NJ
Reviewed March 19, 2005

Wow! This hotel was phenomenal....I had originally reserved a 2 night stay, but was so happy with the hotel that I extended it by two days. This hotel was amazing! The hallways and bedrooms have just been remodeled so beautifully with gorgeous art deco style furnsihings, plasma tvs, indulgent baths, very comfortable beds.......add in an excellent location and very friendly staff and you have an ideal hotel....I'll be back here next time I'm in LA!!!

Indianapolis
Reviewed February 28, 2005

Having stayed at the St. Regis and Westin Century Plaza, I was expecting this hotel to be on the same level, but it is not. I was in a palm court jr. suite that had been renovated. Yes the plasma tv is nice and the bed was great but that was about it. There was no sofa in the room, like had been advertised . The bathroom was small, no fan for ventillation, and it just did not seem to have had very much money spent in this area. The employees are friendly and valet was quick, we were there during the Academy Awards. Food was good in Griffs restaurant, but for $300 per night, which included tax and valet parking, it is not worth it in my opinion. Will stay elsewhere from now on.

• Stayed: January 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 7, 2005

I was attending a conference at the Beverly Hilton In Jan. 2005. As I was in meetings all day, my wife was left to fend for herself. One visit to the front desk and they assigned a person to plan a day of shopping for my wife. They arranged limo transpertaion at no cost (with a few miles of hotel) They we're so helpful and curtious.
The rooms were in perfect condition, lobbies elevators every thing was spotless. The door men were the best I have seen Helpful, polite ,informative. Not money grabbing New York City door men. The rates are a little pricey $300 per night but you truely get what you pay for a real topshelf hotel experiance. We look forward to returning soon.

5  Thank NeroTheHero
SIXTY Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Westside
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!