The Beverly Hilton
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$321
$279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$392
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Room Service
$642
$595
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$676
$605
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$608
$595
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$860
$615
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$290
$234
Agoda.com
3,925 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel is grrrrrreat! the Management was very helpful. We actually was staying in a king room, when the manager of the hotel got wind, She upgraded us to a King Suite w/ balcony. She also had a 100 dollar bottle of wine chilled for us , when we went into the room. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Balconies are WELL worth it You can actually see hollywood from there
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
BeverlyHilton, Public Relations Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebration. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on other special occasions.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This storied hotel is in the middle of everything in Beverly Hills. It has hosted many awards shows and red carpet events, and has an air of old Hollywood. The pool here is nice but the restaurants are right there so not much privacy. Love the location and the entrance to the hotel is very Beverly Hills, will return!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt our storied history.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel was under some renovations/upgrades when I was there and we were put in a room that had not been renovated yet. The bed was terrible. It was very soggy and hurt my back. I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of running water, only to find the toilet was running over. I had to call maintenance in the middle of the night, but they handled it right away. The hotel itself is beautiful and if you get one of the room s on the renovated side, I would suggest this hotel. Trader Vic's is a nice place to eat. There are several nice shops inside the hotel and valet parking is reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay overall and sincerely apologize for any challenges with your room. Our rooms have been renovated since your stay and we hope you will come back to see the finished product.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I'll preface the hotel by saying that I come to this area in LA about 1-2x per year usually on a part business-leisure vacation and I have until this point stayed at the Hyatt Century City, which has just incredibly rude and impersonal service. So this time I tried the similarly priced Hyatt.

I was pleasantly surprised by the service. Check-in was much smoother than the Hyatt. People seemed to appreciate my being there. Water pressure in the room was fantastic. The gym was adequate. The breakfast buffet was great and was included in my rate--it overlooks the pool. Valet parking was extremely efficient (the Hyatt had lost my keys twice over the years and usually takes 45 minutes to get your car). The pool, while not as ornate as the Hyatt's and lacking a hot tub, is still pretty awesome.

I would stay here again for sure if I were visiting this part of Los Angeles.

Room Tip: One of the top floors on Wilshire tower overlooking Wilshire Blvd is my favorite view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip to Los Angeles. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. We do feature the largest heated pool in Beverly Hills. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future trips to the area.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Work trip and conference to the Beverly Hilton. The staff is outstanding the minute you get out of the car. They great you by name and welcome you to the hotel. (of course they read your luggage tag, but it is a nice touch). The room I had, King Single was very nice, comfortable, and quiet. The rooms are not huge, but still nice. I did see they are doing renovations right now, and totally redoing floors on one of the towers.

bottom line, nice place, nice area, real close to Rodeo drive and all the nice restaurants and shopping

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and for choosing The Beverly Hilton on your business trip. We are happy to hear our team was so welcoming and you found your room to be comfortable. We are in the process of renovating some guest rooms to further improve our guests' experience.