The Beverly Hilton
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$499
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Breakfast included
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$648
$574
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$411
$296
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
$595
$545
3,955 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed August 23, 2012

What a shocker! Rooms, even after an upgrade of 40$ per night are very shabby and small, humid. The views are awful and the staff are soso except for the lugage guy who was really nice and helpful. Luckily we are only staying here 2 nights and out and about all day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you for sharing. We have sent you a private message so we may look further into your stay and resolve any issues. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I used priceline and proved most of the time that they save these rooms for priceline customers.. I was firtst given a smelly old room facing a old parking structure, later they gave me same type of room but facing courtyard.. If the beverly hilton is saving these rooms only for priceline customers maybe they shouldnt be part of priceline... And not to mention $36 for parking alone.. I stayed yesterday at universal city hilton and was much better than this in supposedly beverly hills
Will never stay here again

• Stayed: August 2012
BeverlyHilton, eCommerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for sharing. We have sent you a private message so we may look further into your stay. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel three times in three months for business. Not sure how it worked out this way but each time I stayed, I had the room directly next to the one I had the last time so I had the same view and same noise level each time. The view was of the street, but it was surprisingly quiet and I didn't have any issue. I ate several meals at the hotel and each was very good, I recommend the breakfast and dinner options in the hotel if you choose to stay on site. The hotel is walkable to the Century City mall, which is a great place to walk around, shop or grab a bite to eat. You can also walk to Rodeo Drive and other sites. Parking is valet, but if you want to go somewhere nearby, you can request the house car drive you there so you don't have to keep taking your car in and out -- this is a very convenient service and much appreciated. Very pleased with my stays here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoy our convenient location and our courtesy car service. We will share your kind words with our valet team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was surprised because is where the stars stay when they go to hollywood. the lobby is modern but not fancy.there is a complementary car that will take you anywhere in the 1 mile radius .there is free wifi in the lobby .The nicest out door olympic size pool. The rooms were ok nice beds not real big but was very helpful staff . The concierge was really helpful they went out of their way to help get us around .The front dest staff were very welcoming and very eager to help.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed our prime location and service. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights at the Beverly Hilton. The trip was made very pleasant thanks to Devin Wilson at the front desk. As a Hilton Honors Gold he upgraded me to a nice junior suite after I called him in advance.

The overall experience at the hotel was really. It was not over the top as some of the other properties that I have stayed in but it was sufficient. There is no executive lounge, although they did provide free continental breakfast at the Circa 55.

The hotel does have a lot of history and that made it an interesting stay.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you want an upgrade. It would be really hard to get upgrades going there. The JS are good, but a room of the pool would be better.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your stay. We are happy we help make your stay comfortable. Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.