The Beverly Hilton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
3,958 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed August 7, 2011

The communal parts of this hotel are attractive. However, for the price the room was a definite let-down. It appeared to be an old-style hotel with some modernisations only in the decor, bed and furniture. I stayed in the Oasis Court, in a room overlooking a road and a parking lot and located quite far from a lift with no apparent stair access to the ground floor. The shower was very old and did not have an adjustable height, though the toiletries provided were nice. I was concerned with the electrical installations in the room - they were very old looking and at times gave off visible sparks. The television stopped working several times and, despite a call to reception, no follow-up was ever made. There were also always long queues at reception, which seemed under-manned. Breakfast was decent, though at extortionate rates (something quite common these days in upmarket US hotels). Overall I was disappointed with this hotel, particularly given the high rates. I would be unlikely to return if in LA.

Room Tip: Do not stay in Oasis Court
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2011

If you're looking for a hotel staff that will provide the utmost in professionalism while serving a guests' needs, this is the place! I had come back to the Beverly Hilton for the 2nd time for business late July/early August for a large conference. When I arrived my room wasn't ready. I had errands to do, but Nicole at the front desk was so sweet, she provided me with two 20% off coupons to their spa. I was planning to go anyway, so I had a facial with Tami. She was terrific. One of the best facials I've ever had!

Then, as my Blackberry battery died, the concierge mentioned the hotel has a free courtesy car to take guests to a destination within 5 miles. The business center gave me the address of a Radio Shack, and even called for me to be sure the battery was in stock. Dale- the driver was friendly and even waited for me while I made a quick purchase!

But that evening the hotel really was my lifesaver- literally! I had injured my foot in NYC before the flight to LA and by evening, it swelled and I was in dire pain. Josh, the night concierge got me to the car with Alex the driver. HE ROCKED! He drove me to the ER, and then picked me up after I was done and even took me to the pharmacy to get the prescriptions filled! He was so thoughtful and kind and went beyond the call of duty! A+++.

InRoom Dining staff were incredible and got me my meals with no hassles and the night manager even sent me up chicken soup for free to help me!

Everyone was great. And all with a smile on their face and made me feel welcome 3000 miles away from home during an incredibly stressful business trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank NYCTravelingGal
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I've always wanted to stay at this hotel so when my husband and I visited the LA area this spring we redeemed our Hilton points and stayed here. We were not disappointed in the least. Sometimes hotels are not as friendly when you redeem points but they were great here and even gave us an upgrade. The room was very clean and spacious and nice amenities as well.

• Stayed: May 2011
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad any our staff was able to make your stay with us comfortable. Thank you for choosing us to redeem your HHonors points.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Samira Maknoon
E-Commerce and Social Media Marketing Manager

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Parking 36 $ is to much !!!!
For the rest good hotel free wifi only in the lobby

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Arriving at the Beverly Hilton at 1 am all we wanted to do was get the room, get our son in bed, and rest before the 7 am meeting. The company had arranged the hotel- they said we could pay for a junior suite - so in the booking I had requested an upgrade to a jr suite and that a crib be available for our son.

The front desk said, "your room may not be ready." - did I say that this was 1 am - not 1 pm? Yes- one hour after midnight. Room was paid for that night. This is not fun. But the next one was better:
"We don't have a crib in it, but our bellman will get one up there if there isn't one in there."

Me, "Did we get a junior suite?"
Them, "Oh, let me look. No- it isn't, but it has a lovely view." - at 1 am I didn't want a view.

The room was ready in ten minutes- we arrived in- small room - but it did have a lovely view. No crib. They brought up a play pen and adult size sheets. I rejected it and called the night manager - who said he didn't know where the cribs were kept but would call the head of housekeeping at home (it is now 1:15 am). At 1:25 the bellman brings back the crib - saying he can't find the cribs. I ask him to bring the night manager back. The night manager comes back- so I start to record the conversation on the iphone. His first words, "Are you going to litigate?" - I assure him that I was not. When I asked why there was no crib he pointed out the reservation said, "if a crib was available." - great attitude.
The difference between a 3 star and 5 star hotel is service. This night manager not only offered no service- but was more interested in the letter of the law than helping someone. The next day we went to the Four Seasons- and it was a world of difference.

I never wanted or asked for a rebate - I just wanted some reassurance that they would have enough cribs for future guests and that all those on at night would know where they were kept. Corporate office sent an apology but not the reassurance.

Is there a reason to use this hotel? Not really. Felt sorry for the bellman- he took the brunt, but I would assume a night manager would know where everything in the hotel is. A great night manager would have purchased a crib and brought one (but there was never a doubt that this night manager was great, or even average). A full review will be on our site eatpackgo.com later

Room Tip: I have no idea- requested it and never received it
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business