The Beverly Hilton
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$499
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
$652
$545
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$411
$296
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$784
$575
Orbitz.com
3,955 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The exterior may be a little retro but this hotel is in the perfect location. Walk to Beverly Hills for coffee, easy access to Malibu, a quick drive to Santa Monica, terrific restaurants in Westwood and great parking-either valet or self. The interior is spectacular. The magnificent lobby and pool area is a sanctuary from Los Angeles. A truly relaxing and luxurious hotel. The rooms are updated and whisper quiet. The beds are comfortable.
On business, pleasure and family travel this is my first choice for travel when staying in the Los Angeles area and . . . it's only 10 minutes from the airport. When returning to the hotel in the evening you will see the "red carpet" for the true Hollywood experience. The events in the evening just add to the excitement and blend with the "home away from home" experience that this hotel offers to all its guest. Don't look anywhere else. This hotel has the best price to overall value. Bravo to the Beverly Hilton and its staff for providing a top notch atmosphere and a pleasant stay! Easily, one of my top 5 hotels in the country and it just may be "my new favorite". It's that good.

Room Tip: Request and interior balcony room and an upgrade from a standard room. It's well worth the price.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Went to the Beverly Hilton to have some drinks at the bar. Larry the doorman was excellent and suggested to go to Circa 55. Cocktails by the pool started the weekend off right. Chi was very accommodating. We only stayed for a couple of hours wish we could of stayed the night. When we left David had our car ready for us.. The service at The Beverly Hilton is one of a kind. Cant wait to come back again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Expensive and only one onsite eatery but restaurant and room service were great and concierge was very helpful with casual dining ideas offsite.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I recently stayed at the Beverly HIlton and was more than pleased with the conscientious and friendly staff.
I usually do not take the time to write a review but in this case I was compelled.
I am a frequent traveler and business man.
Recently I was having an issue that needed attention, while speaking to Yamileth(front desk)
we were rudely interrupted by a very well known personality. Instead of turning away from me she politlely and professionally asked this individual to recognize she was presently assisting a guest and she would be with her asap. I told her it was OK and I would wait. She said my needs came before hers and continued to assist me.
I stay here about three times a month and would not change for any reason. Yamileth as well as the other staff allow this traveler to feel at home each and every time.
I cannot recommend this property or its wonderful staff with any higher compliment.
It is wonderful that service and respect are not forgotten here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights with my son in a Standard 2 Double Beds room.

Location is great for shopping, dinning and exploring L.A. There is a rental car company located inside the hotel which is great.

Upon arrival, the lady at front desk recommended us to upgrade into a renovated suite in the new tower of the hotel but unfortunately there were no rooms available with 2 double beds so we stayed with our standard room. The room was good and well mantained, beds are great! The bathroom could use some renovations but it was ok.

The highlight of this hotel is definitely it's staff: all of them were always so friendly, helpful and attentive. Breakfast was great as well as the pool. I will definitely return to the Beverly Hilton on my next visit to LA.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family