The Beverly Hills Hotel
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
Hotels.com
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$321
$279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Room Service
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$344
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$605
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$466
$199
  • Room Service
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Breakfast included
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$615
$642
$595
1,249 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionbucket listhollywood historytreated like royaltyroom servicebel airold schoolred carpetwalk in closetfeel specialbottle of champagnefavorite hoteliconic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Visited the pink palace on a 3 day weekend to Beverly HIlls. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, breath taking even. Entrance to the lobby, you are greeted by the red carpet. We were given a tour of hotel because we planned to extend our stay in Beverly Hills. The inside is very dated. You will not find the updated elegance that you will find at the Montage, Peninsula or Beverly Wilshire. The wallpaper that line the walls have a white backdrop with green palms leaves I believe as the print. Very 80's. Could use a little modernization. For the money they are asking, I'd much rather spend that kind of money at one of the top #3 rated hotels. Nice, not 5 star in my opinion just because it looks old.

For a good internet deal, I would stay here just because the grounds are beautiful, the neighbor is nice to walk in with tree lined streets; orange, lemon and palm trees everywhere. In closure, the grounds and neighborhood(5 Star) will take your breath away, your room(4 Star) will not.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank BudgetBaller
Reviewed March 24, 2010

I stayed 4 nights at the Beverly Hills Hotel in March, 2010. The BHH is one of the finest places I have stayed and generally matches the Hotel Bel-Air which is my favorite Los Angeles area hotel, but which is closed for renovations until 2011.
The BHH is on Sunset Boulevard in a high-end residential area of Beverly Hills. It is across the street from a nice city park. The hotel is well screened from bordering streets.
I had a deluxe guest room without a balcony. This was a spacious room which the hotel says has 550 square feet. The room was attractively furnished in a homey, traditional style and included two comfortable upholstered chairs and a love seat, along with a desk and king bed. There was a walk-in closet with a chest of drawers and a large room safe. The large bath had two sinks and a separate shower.
The room was light and bright during the day due to large windows, but was dimly lit at night. I solved the lighting problem by requesting a second bright floor lamp placed between the two chairs and this provided good light for reading. The air conditioning and thermostat were excellent. The robe provided was soft and exceptionally comfortable.
My room overlooked the interior courtyard and was quiet. Rooms on the outside facing a street might have some street noise.
I had breakfast each morning in the Polo Lounge which is an excellent, but expensive restaurant. I also ate dinner in the PL twice. Breakfast and lighter meals are available next to the swimming pool. The third eating option, besides room service, is a claustrophobic small bar in the basement level.
Valet parking costs $34 per day and wireless internet service in rooms costs $10 per day.
The BHH also has bungalows which may be more similar in scale to the Bel-Air, but I didn't investigate them. I was completely satisfied with my deluxe guest room and had no interest in upgrading.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Tipster2000
Reviewed March 5, 2010

Well, I always fancied staying in the famous Beverly Hills Hotel and I am so glad that I saw the reply from the manager about the homeless lady. Well done for showing this lady kindness and welcoming her - it's about time !!

If she's there when I visit, I shall say hello !

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for two nights in February. We stayed there mostly because it's such a landmark historical place. We booked a room that was at the bottom of the rate scale, as this is definitely not a cheap hotel. We were pleasantly surprised with our room nonetheless. The first thing I noticed was how quiet it was. You couldn't hear people in the hallway or in other rooms. You couldn't hear a peep from outside. The bathroom was HUGE. And even though we are definitely not famous or wealthy, as compared to many who stay there, we did not feel at all that we were treated any less because of it. This hotel is a class act all the way, and we'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We arrived at the BHH on Xmas day after a long flight from New Zealand. we were collected by a nice car, with a nice driver arranged by the hotel concierge, with no hassles. we had to wait a bit for our room, but we were offered wine in our room to compensate. the room was lovely, spacious, super comfortable, with flowers and fresh fruit. a rollaway was suplied for our 7yo,

Later we had xmas dinner in the Polo Lounge....about $400 for 3 of us with champagne for us, so NOT cheap, but tasty and very memorable ( Lionel Ritchie and family were there too! ... cool).

The next few days we breakfasted in the Fountain Room, it is just like stepping back into old Hollywood, love it.

The service here is impeccable. They offer to unpack, they hang up your jacket in the room, they arranged my daughters soft toys on her bed for her, they put ice cold bottles of water in your car, they just leave no stone unturned.

I hear complaints about the fit out needing a makeover...are you all serious?the place is spotless and so well maintained. the furniture is old fashioned but perfectly appropriate for the style of the hotel, and adds to the historical atmosphere that oozes here.

One day we snuck into one of the ballrooms...so amazing. And the lobby at Xmas is so pretty and decadent, i really expected to bump into Ginger Rogers in a gown and mink coat.

If you want a modern hotel, this is not for you. if you want romance and old world charm, check on in.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family