“11 years later and still out of this world”

The Beverly Hills Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were here as newly weds back in 2002 and made a return visit with our 3 kids, how things change!! Not so, this place is timeless. Unique I would say. Has just had a makeover for its 100 year anniversary, but all with great style and graciousness. Lunch at the Cabana Cafe, Dinner at the Polo lounge, breakfast at the Fountain coffee diner. Step back in time you don't know who you'll see. Enjoy, you can't not!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PatG657
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear PatG657,

It was a pleasure welcoming your family to The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the history and tradition of the Pink Palace.

Please come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just seamless excellence, once more.

This is a place where hospitality, elegance and history intertwine.

I've learned my lesson trying other "five star" places in the area, and now it is just here.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph F

Dear washdctrav7,

Thank you for your kind words. It is great to hear how much you enjoy staying at The Beverly Hills Hotel, it is always a pleasure welcoming you back.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The Beverly Hills Hotel is so very wonderful that I don't even want to tell you about it. Why am I even writing this review?! It is so charming, so filled with amazing Hollywood history, and still today it is a vibrant, exciting place. The very best thing about the BHH is the staff. They are very intentional about making every guest feel like a celebrity or VIP, and apparently whoever trained them was impeccable in the effort. Someone must have screened applicants carefully to choose the most discrete but democratic sort of person one employee after the other. The staff is absurdly wonderful - the best I have encountered anywhere in the world. The security people are as serious as the Secret Service but still charismatic and fun. The Polo Lounge employees - top notch. The people working in the breakfast area are so lovely. I saw instances of rudeness on the part of patrons with the staff responding in ways that could only be described as truly diplomatically gifted. This place is magical. I wish you would visit, but not when I am trying to book it!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Justanothertraveler7

Dear Justanothertraveler7,

Your review put a huge smile on my face! As much as you may “regret” leaving this review…we really appreciate you sharing your experience! I am delighted to hear your stay was top notch and you felt the abundant history and tradition of the hotel during your visit. I am thrilled you were impressed with the service provided to you, I truly believe we have the best staff in the world.

We look forward to your next stay with us, hopefully it will be soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed at many fine hotels but nothing compares to this. The history and the service all impeccable as I entered the lobby Brandon made sure to welcome us back by name even though we had last been there 2 years ago!! He treated us just as importantly as any high profile guest the staff is top notch I look forward to my next visit as there is no place where id rather be. Keep up the good work and remember you are only as good as your staff and yours is the best. PS keep your eyes open there is always a celebrity coming and going I was in Heaven also dont forget to check out the coffee shop there is no place like it anywhere

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear mcar73990,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. It is a huge compliment that a well-traveled guest like yourself considers us the best hotel in the world. I do have to agree with you in that we have the best staff in the world… they truly amaze me day after day.

We hope to welcome you back to the Pink Palace in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Been going here for over 30 years. The Polo Lounge brings back all the same memories.
If you have to stay in LA, then this is as good as it gets. Old in the tooth in a couple areas but still worth it and the pool is special

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear will r,

It is always a pleasure welcoming you back to The Beverly Hills Hotel. As one of our most loyal guests, it makes me extremely happy to read your kind words. We hope to continue to welcome you back to the Pink Palace in the near future.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

It is like any other Hilton. Nothing special!. My husband and I thought it might be a little more grand because it is located in Beverly Hills. This is not the case. Don't get me wrong it is still very nice hotel. The "Bell Hops" are very good. You get your car in minutes after calling with two bottles of water. The concierges are very helpful. My daughter and wanted to drive to Disneyland while my son and husband went to a Doggers game and they helped us with directions etc. The room was clean. The bathroom was large with lots of towels. The pool had good service. They find you chairs and give you towels. We could walk to Rodeo Drive and the shopping. They have car service for you if you would like a ride instead.

Room Tip: Our room looked out at the roof facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear 117brinkley,

Thank you for choosing The Beverly Hills Hotel for your recent visit to Los Angeles. It is good to know that you found our service helpful, efficient and our guestrooms clean and spacious. However, it does sadden me to hear that you did not find the hotel to be "special," especially considering our legendary history and storied heritage. I would love the opportunity to hear more detailed feedback from you about your experience so I can get a better sense of why you felt the way you did as a guest with us. Please do feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in doing so. Until then, I sincerely hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the "Pink Palace," a second home for Hollywood royalty and movie entertainment icons for over 100 years.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed 3 nights as a part of our road trip to LA. Top notch service! They can pretty much do anything for you so don't afraid to ask. Clean, pretty with a great location.
We will defiantly be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kirk-Amie1010
TheBeverlyHillsHotel, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Kirk-Amie1010,

It was a pleasure welcoming you to The Beverly Hills Hotel on your recent road trip to Los Angeles. It is wonderful to hear how impressed you were with the service provided to you and that you will be back to visit us…hopefully it will be soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hills Hotel? Share your experiences!