“Unprecedented hotel”

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Absolutely marvelous in the heart of Los Angeles with a view of the most imagined boutiques a woman can ask for . The hotel itself a gem, safe, clean, polite personnel willing to give you guidance, call for a car to take you to all the important place or help a woman with her luggage. Prompt response when ordering a coffee or something to drink, willing to even carry your shopping for you or guide you to where to go and eat. Rooms are clean, spacious, royally decorated, one feels really good staying in it. I would recommend it and I don't regret the money I paid for it one bit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Nat_Nat_R,

It is a true delight reading this wonderful review you have left on this platform about us. We are strongly committed to ensure the most valuable and memorable service to our guests given the unique location we have in the heart of Beverly Hills. Our team is truly dedicated to ensure every guest's needs are met and even exceeded.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and feel free to contact me anytime.

There are newer reviews for Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very pasif..but location is amazing.just for location you can stay.rooms are small..very noisy..air condition system is very loudvoice.you cant sleep.and bathrooms r very small....when you go out from hotel you are in Beverly Drive.just around all luxury brands.there is too much luxury cars on the street...

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Seniye Y,

I appreciate taking the time to write about our hotel and your stay with us. We are indeed a traditional hotel which was built in reference to the authentic hotels in this area. As there are some features within the rooms, that we constantly strive to improve we strongly focus on the service and the memorable experience we build for our guests. As we are nestled within the heart of luxurious Beverly Hills, we indeed come across many wealthy sightings throughout the day, which are somehow synonymous for this area.

Should you decide to return to our hotel, I would be delighted to show you different room types of various sizes befitting your expectations. Feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. The room was very comfortable with a great view of Beverly hillside. The service was attentive to our needs. There were a lot of neat food places around the area and was a good central place to stay when visiting Los Angelas

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nnguyen920,

It is a true pleasure reading about your wonderful time you had when you stayed with us recently. We are indeed nestled within one of the most sought after locations in Beverly Hills and it is within our daily efforts to ensure our guests enjoy it.

Whenever you return to Beverly Hills, please contact me directly as we would be delighted to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We didn't realise that this is the only hotel in Rodeo Drive, we chose it because it was central. As it happens with the great exchange rate it wasn't that expensive. We arrived about 4pm, our car was valet parked, we had a nice room with a wonderful bed and nicely set out bathroom. We were given a complimentary glass of wine which we drank in the small seating area at the front of the hotel, great for people watching. We didn't eat at the hotel, except for breakfast. We had the continental which was more than enough. The check out time was 12, which gave us plenty of time to repack our cases before flying home! We were allowed to leave our car there whilst we went on a bus trip to the Chinese theatre, at no extra charge. The concierge was very helpful about sight seeing. And of course you are in Rodeo Drive, with all those shops!!!

1  Thank Jo6406

Dear Jo6406,

Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution to our hotel's features and the rounded experience you have had. We are very passionate in providing the most memorable time to our guests and I am delighted to read that we were successful.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions and please do not hesitate to contact me personally anytime should you have questions or wishes.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I just spent three glorious nights in this beautiful hotel on famous Rodeo Drive. I had to keep pinching myself to believe I was here again. This was my third visit in two and a half years and it is still as elegant as ever. This is a boutique hotel, so you don't get the feeling you're in a monster hotel, rather you feel like you're at home...I wish! The beds are amazingly comfortable, the rooms are spacious and the water in the shower is hot, perfect! Staff is friendly and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. If you are looking for a hotel in BH, stay here, you will not be disappointed! Oh, and have fun, I'm green with envy!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Rodeo Drive, although on the other side you'll see the Hollywood sign (and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susanjl_12
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Susanjl_12,

It is a true pleasure reading your review and I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time with us, which left such tremendously wonderful memories. We do have a lot of valuable features at our hotel and I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed them.

Whenever you plan returning to our hotel, please feel free to contact me personally anytime. It will be our entire pleasure to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

There are much more beautiful boutique hotel. The rooms are small and awkward.
The staff very cold, especially in reception.
I do not recommend it. There are much more beautiful boutique hotel.
The staff very cold, especially in reception.

Room Tip: The rooms are small and awkward. I do not recommend it.
2  Thank Fernando F

Dear Fernando F,

Thank you for providing your very candid feedback about our hotel and I am very sorry that you like this about our hotel. However, we have a lot of different rooms types at various sizes each, which I would be delighted to introduce you to.

Please be so kind to contact me personally when your travels lead you back to Beverly Hills so that I can oversee your stay next time. I would be delighted if you decided to give us another opportunity to convince you of our hotel and services.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

great hotel, location , staff, and food was amazing. made our stay in la very relaxing and enjoyable. recommend this hotel to anyone very pricey street but well worth it. William at the front desk was very professional and very helpful. we had an issue asking for an extended checkout. overall great place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Sam s,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very nice review about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time and you enjoyed being with us. We are very committed to deliver the most excellent guest experience within all different areas of our property.

However, I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate your stay extension where we equally do our very best to ensure this is taken care of unless we are sold out.

Whenever your travels take you back to Beverly Hills, please feel free to contact me personally so that we can welcome you to our hotel once again.