“Always beautiful”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Calgary, Canada
“Always beautiful”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I just spent three glorious nights in this beautiful hotel on famous Rodeo Drive. I had to keep pinching myself to believe I was here again. This was my third visit in two and a half years and it is still as elegant as ever. This is a boutique hotel, so you don't get the feeling you're in a monster hotel, rather you feel like you're at home...I wish! The beds are amazingly comfortable, the rooms are spacious and the water in the shower is hot, perfect! Staff is friendly and will go out of their way to make you comfortable. If you are looking for a hotel in BH, stay here, you will not be disappointed! Oh, and have fun, I'm green with envy!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Rodeo Drive, although on the other side you'll see the Hollywood sign (and...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Susanjl_12
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Susanjl_12,

It is a true pleasure reading your review and I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time with us, which left such tremendously wonderful memories. We do have a lot of valuable features at our hotel and I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed them.

Whenever you plan returning to our hotel, please feel free to contact me personally anytime. It will be our entire pleasure to welcoming you back.

Marcus Mueller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed June 17, 2014

There are much more beautiful boutique hotel. The rooms are small and awkward.
The staff very cold, especially in reception.
I do not recommend it. There are much more beautiful boutique hotel.
The staff very cold, especially in reception.

Room Tip: The rooms are small and awkward. I do not recommend it.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Fernando F
Dear Fernando F,

Thank you for providing your very candid feedback about our hotel and I am very sorry that you like this about our hotel. However, we have a lot of different rooms types at various sizes each, which I would be delighted to introduce you to.

Please be so kind to contact me personally when your travels lead you back to Beverly Hills so that I can oversee your stay next time. I would be delighted if you decided to give us another opportunity to convince you of our hotel and services.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

great hotel, location , staff, and food was amazing. made our stay in la very relaxing and enjoyable. recommend this hotel to anyone very pricey street but well worth it. William at the front desk was very professional and very helpful. we had an issue asking for an extended checkout. overall great place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Sam s,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very nice review about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time and you enjoyed being with us. We are very committed to deliver the most excellent guest experience within all different areas of our property.

However, I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate your stay extension where we equally do our very best to ensure this is taken care of unless we are sold out.

Whenever your travels take you back to Beverly Hills, please feel free to contact me personally so that we can welcome you to our hotel once again.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Luxe for 3 nights at the start of a 3 week holiday in the US. Loved the location in beautiful Beverly Hills with restaurants, cafés, designer shops and famous landmarks within walking distance.

We were able to check in early and we were given a room overlooking Rodeo Drive upon request which was lovely. The room was small, but very stylish and tidy.

The staff were friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again. Only minor issues were the size of the gym (tiny - but then again, only a small hotel) and the lack of a pool, other than that this place is great!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Justine B,

Your review has been perceived with great pleasure and I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time with us. Given the prime location we are indeed very committed to excellence and intuitive service to our guests.

Please feel free to contact me personally when you wish you return and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Sydney
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed for 1 night at this hotel. Immediately upon arriving I felt like the service was that of a 5 star property and was very impressed. Beverly in particular was very friendly. Despite arriving a number of hours before check-in she did her best to find a room and enabled me to check-in 2 hours early. Upon entering the rooms I shortly received a telephone call from Beverly asking whether she could be of any further assistance and whether I was happy with the room selected for me.
I found the hotel to be a little over-priced given the size of the rooms and the limited hotel facilities. For $200 a night this hotel would be perfect, however for $320 it is over-priced and would be the only reason I would not return. You are literally in the heart of Rodeo Drive when you step out of the hotel with easy walking distance to many shops of course, a great deli, starbucks and more.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Carla123
Dear Carla123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel being a historic part of Rodeo Drive's development. We indeed have a lot of very talented employees amongst our team who make the experience memorable where Beverly is certainly one of.

Whenever you wish to return we look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions. Feel free to contact me personally so that I can outline the different room categories in different sizes and price points when you plan to do your next trip.

Arlington, VA
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Luxe is a nice little boutique hotel in an awesome location, right on Rodeo Drive about a 3 minute walk from Wilshire Boulevard. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and gracious. The amenities are what you'd expect from a more expensive hotel - free wifi, awesome bed, chocolates at night.There are a restaurant and a bar on site, as well as a tiny exercise room. There's no pool, but there is a nice terrace. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded king, it's just a few dollars more and you get a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear KayMccor,

It is a pleasure reading about your excitement on your recent stay with us. We are indeed very pleased about our location where are working very hard to create a synergy with our hotel experience being the only one on Rodeo Drive. There is indeed a lot of nice features we are offering in order to provide the most memorable time for our guests.

Feel free to contact me anytime should you wish to stay with us again.

Guelph, Canada
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights, it was a great location, only hotel right on Rodeo Drive. It was a beautiful hotel, friendly staff, very comfortable, valet parking. Would definitely stay here again in the future

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear lynsey34,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read about your rounded experience and look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or wishes.

Warm Regards,