Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$211
$174
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$321
$279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$344
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$344
$296
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$676
$605
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$615
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$245
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
$642
$595
  • Pool
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$231
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,000 results
All reviewsrodeo drivegreat locationdesigner shopsresort feepeople watchingrooms are smallvalet parkingthree nightslos angelessanta monicabeverley hillsignacioguccimillieoscarshoppersboutique
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

On my last visit to LA we came in the luxe for a few drinks and really enjoyed our time there, now were due back for our wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks and cannot wait to stay there, good to see all the reviews are positive as well

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank james b
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear james b,

Thank you very much for the wonderful note and your excitement about your upcoming stay with us. It will be our entire pleasure to welcoming you back home and ensure a wonderful and memorable stay.

Feel free to contact me personally should you have further questions or wishes in anticipation of your time with us.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The location of this hotel is awesome. It;s so close to a lot of upscale stores though I didn't buy anything but it was good to walk around and check the stores out. The hotel staffs are so nice and professional as well, especially Johnathan who was so attentive to me and my delegations needs during our stay there. Would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear TravellinOnaBudget,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review of our property. As much as we do have a wonderful location and a beautiful hotel, it is the team making a difference and creating the experience.

Jonathan is indeed a phenomenal asset to our team and I will be delighted to share your feedback with him.

Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime should you intend to return in future. It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

On the final leg of a world trip, we decided to pamper ourselves and stay in Rodeo Drive. We booked the Luxe on a recommendation, and are now happy to recommend! The rooms were comfortable and clean. It was not overly expensive for the location and the staff were excellent. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Rodeo drive view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Mike S,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback about our hotel. It is a pleasure reading your comments as well as the rounded experience you have had.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel on many future occasions. Feel free to contact us personally for any questions or wishes.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Luxe Hotel Rodeo Dr. overbooked and moved us to a lower category hotel - Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel.
Although I have emphasized the location as the main attribute evaluated when I chose this hotel on Tripadvisor the receptionist ignored it, provided wrong information about the distance from the Luxe Sunset Blv. Hotel and offered only the manager e-mail for a future complaint.
By questioning the reason of overbooking he naturally sad that booking more rooms than the available capacity was a natural practice of Luxe Hotel Rodeo Dr. It's a lack of respect! I paid in advance to guarantee a perfect trip for my family and, unfortunately, I had to gave up some activities in LA.
To complete the experience, on entering the room my aunts were greeted by a cockroach.
I would not recommend Luxe Hotels to anyone.
I just want all my money back.
Cristianne Santos Miyabe

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Cris_Miyabe

Dear Chris_Miyabe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a second feedback note about your recent experiences with Luxe Hotels on this platform.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconveniences occurred and it is within my utmost intention to resolve this unpleasant memory in the most beneficial manner.

In order to do so, I would appreciate if you returned my personal outreaches for a conversation about the solution. I trust this will relieve your dissatisfied feelings and will finally resolve the situation.

I am very much looking forward to discuss this with you and hope you will accept my invitation to contact me personally.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is the only hotel on Rodeo Drive and has the zip code 90210.
The rooms are spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
2 minutes walk to the far more expensive Beverly Willshire (pretty woman)
Staff very helpful and friendly. Also got complimentary continental breakfast.
A great base for exploring L.A.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hessi0n,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. We appreciate your kind feedback as we constantly strive to deliver the utmost customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.