Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$321
$279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$392
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Room Service
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$642
$595
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$676
$605
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$608
$595
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$290
$234
Agoda.com
1,001 results
All reviewsrodeo drivegreat locationdesigner shopsresort feepeople watchingrooms are smallvalet parkingthree nightslos angelessanta monicabeverley hillsignacioguccimillieoscarshoppersboutique
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This Hotel is really small. But its the only one on rodeo drive. The rooms are pretty small. Some have balcony some not. Don't expect a view or something. Its just a balcony with chairs. I think it has one of the most comfortable beds i ever slept. Its small but cute. I mean you don't stay in the hotel all day long. and incase you do. the colors of the rooms are so warm and cozy so you will enjoy watching TV and relax. Surrounded by all the luxury brands it has a really nice Team working at the valet and reception. The restaurant is not really that good. I think they changed chefs. But its fine. You will survive. Rodeo drive is surrounded by so many places where you can eat.

Room Tip: Eat somewhere else. Incase you eat try the truffle fries!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Worldtraveller1900
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Worldtraveller1900,

I appreciate taking the time to write this very detailed and comprehensive feedback about your experiences in our hotel. We are delighted to convey a sense of comfortable luxury to our guests at all times.

When you have the opportunity to return we may be able to introduce you to our new menu concept in our Bistro and Lounge "On Rodeo". Inspired by the french flair of Rodeo Drive's roots we have redesigned our culinary experience along the same line.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to return to our hotel. It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Incredibly friendly and proffesional service, from the front desk to valet the experience always exceeds my expectations and because of that I will only stay there when I'm in LA. I've stayed there about at least half a dozen times in the last year and a half and ALWAYS have a consistently pleasant experience,

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed in are nice but the ones facing Rodeo Drive make it an even better experience.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Marc B

Dear Marc B,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review about your "Home away from Home". We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy staying with us and highly appreciate your loyalty.

It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am really not a tech-savvy and not usually giving reviews but one of the servers told me if i can make a review at trip advisor. i was hesitant at first but i did this because the Luxe rodeo hotel deserves it. I usually stays at luxe sunset when I visit LA but my wife and I would like to try the another Luxe hotel so we went here. The reception was nice and the overall staffs were great. The rooms are small though but has very comfortable bed. I tried their cocktails and I love the one with the arugula. The fried olives and the scott salmon were the best I have ever taste in LA. My brother is a well known chef in NY and I think the chef surpassed my brother's food. :-) The chef was there so I talked to him and thank him for the delicious meal. Chef jon was great and we will definitely come back and try the lobster bisque next time. They have awesome team here. Oto is great too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank alex f
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Alex f,

It is a pleasure reading about your wonderful impressions at our hotel during your recent stay. The people are the ones creating memorable experiences and we are proud to have many of these.

Not only the accommodation but also the culinary aspect alongside the service is a large focus of me. I am delighted to read how we were successful in impressing you on all levels.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should you wish to return to your home away from home.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lovely hotel, great location I agree with other comments that the rooms are small and needs a separate shower in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful especially the conceriege team and recepetion. Was a little disappointed that was a demonstration going on outside one day but a great location and would definately recommend

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TIMCHUCKLES
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear TIMCHUCKLES,

Thank you very much for the note about your time with us, which I was delighted to read. We are currently underway to increase our guest room experience by adding touches to create a refreshing atmosphere.

I would be delighted to personally introduce you to some of the newly added features upon your next stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Fantastic, best location, comfy bed, super friendly staff, won't disappoint. Great restaurants close by. I do think they need to update bathrooms so it has a separate shower not over the bath.
Concierge ever so helpful, I highly recommend booking the 360 deluxe package as t

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J G

Dear J G,

It is a pleasure reading your wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are highly committed to build memorable experiences for our guests. We are delighted to see that we have been successful in doing so during your time with us.

We would be delighted to create a "Home away from Home" for you anytime you travel to Beverly Hills.