WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Sydney, Australia
“rodeo drive hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Luxe hotel rodeo is in the heart of beverly hills. small hotel and restaurant but offers good food and friendly staffs. love the location right by michael kors and rolex (my favorites) My family and I are vacationing in the area and saw this boutique hotel. We got to meet the chef when he came out in the dining area. Chef Johnatan is very friendly and professional. The room is clean, front desk agents are friendly and food is good! We will definitely come back and stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank robert s
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Robert S,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of our hotel. It is a pleasure reading about your impressions, which I will be delighted to share with the team. Chef Jonathan is an asset to the hotel indeed.

I look forward to welcoming you back and please do not hesitate to contact me anytime for any questions or wishes.

Marcus Mueller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Love this hotel! Service was impeccable! Everyone was corteous, friendly and very professional! The room was big, clean and the bed was so luxurious! The rates were reasonable compared to other hotels around Beverly Hills. I will definitely come back!

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Fashion_Jetsetter
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Fashion_Jetsetter,

It is a great pleasure reading your wonderful comments about our hotel. It has been a true delight for us to have you with us.

Whenever you return to Beverly Hills we look forward to be your host again.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My recent stay for Business at the Lux was great, the central location allowed me to walk to meetings and to enjoy some shopping and dining, usually a difficult thing to do without a car in LA. The room was nice smile and has the most comfortable bed, the big windows allowed me to do without the air con and enjoy the climate and fresh sunny days.
The on street cafe allows for some good people watching.
Would return here when in the neighbourhood, nice simple boutique hotel with all the basics covered.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank StephenHubbard
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear StephenHubbard,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay with us.

I am thrilled to read your appreciation of our hotel's diverse offers and its location. The team is motivated to ensure memorable guest experiences.

We look forward to seeing you again on many occasions.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you are in L.A. for some chi chi la la and you want to spend some money on yourself too, then look no further than The Luxe Rodeo Drive. Imagine, on one side of you, Valentino and on the other side Michael Kors...Heeeeelloooo! Ladies, book it now! Oh, and the staff and accommodations, lovely, Rodeo Drive was right out our window. And for those of us who like to keep tabs on how much we are indulging...a bathroom scale (hide it if it scares you)!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Rodeo Drive which is especially beautiful at night at Christmas!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Susanjl_12
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Susanjl_12,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel.

We are very fortunate of having such a wonderful property in-midst one of the world's most renowned shopping streets.

It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

British Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in early October. The location is ideal, the staff very friendly and competent, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The only thing missing for me was a tea/coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank spjbc
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear spjbc,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am proud to read how we impressed you.

In fact, we do have coffee / tea maker machines available upon guest request. It will be my pleasure to ensure you will have one in your room upon your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Boston
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I love this location- it's a small boutique hotel that is predictably good. The small bar/restaurant in the lobby is a cool place to hang out. This was my third visit to the hotel. The first two were incident free, this time I had an issue the first night. I woke up at 5 am with huge welts on my legs- I was bitten by something in the bed while I slept! The front desk said the housekeeping staff wasn't in yet and wouldn't be until 8am. Once they came in they took all the sheets and everything off the bed, vacuumed the bed and gave the room a VERY good clean (moved all the furniture.) The only thing that surprised me was that there was no note from the manager, no offer to switch me out of the room and no discount. Not sure if I'll stay here again- which is a bummer.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank NDusso17
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear NDusso17,

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your thoughts about your recent stay with us.

Following your comments I may stress that we take our entire property's cleanliness and sanitation very serious. We consistently undergo various cleaning procedures to ensure our guest's utmost satisfaction.

Concerning the personal touch of apology I would appreciate discussing this in person with you.

Feel free to contact me anytime at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Beverly Hills.

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent, friendly staff. Great location, centrally located on Rodeo which makes getting around quite simple and painless. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Wendy was amazing and made for a great stay.

I highly recommend this to any traveler.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Drew R
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear DrewR,

I am very delighted to read that we have met all your expectations of our hotel during your recent stay. We indeed have a lot of talented colleagues here of which Wendy is one of them.

Your high recommendation is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.