Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$688
$605
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$545
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$285
$259
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$196
$180
  • Room Service
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$249
Preferred Hotels
$946
$645
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$302
$260
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$845
1,062 results
All reviewsrodeo drivegreat locationdesigner shopsresort feepeople watchingrooms are smallvalet parkingthree nightslos angeleswonderful hotelbeverley hillsignacioguccimillieoscarshoppersboutique
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I love this location- it's a small boutique hotel that is predictably good. The small bar/restaurant in the lobby is a cool place to hang out. This was my third visit to the hotel. The first two were incident free, this time I had an issue the first night. I woke up at 5 am with huge welts on my legs- I was bitten by something in the bed while I slept! The front desk said the housekeeping staff wasn't in yet and wouldn't be until 8am. Once they came in they took all the sheets and everything off the bed, vacuumed the bed and gave the room a VERY good clean (moved all the furniture.) The only thing that surprised me was that there was no note from the manager, no offer to switch me out of the room and no discount. Not sure if I'll stay here again- which is a bummer.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank NDusso17
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear NDusso17,

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your thoughts about your recent stay with us.

Following your comments I may stress that we take our entire property's cleanliness and sanitation very serious. We consistently undergo various cleaning procedures to ensure our guest's utmost satisfaction.

Concerning the personal touch of apology I would appreciate discussing this in person with you.

Feel free to contact me anytime at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent, friendly staff. Great location, centrally located on Rodeo which makes getting around quite simple and painless. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Wendy was amazing and made for a great stay.

I highly recommend this to any traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Drew R
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear DrewR,

I am very delighted to read that we have met all your expectations of our hotel during your recent stay. We indeed have a lot of talented colleagues here of which Wendy is one of them.

Your high recommendation is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Our stay was fantastic. Staff were great... Rhys and Oscar were exceptional and treated us superb.
Rooms are clean and comfortable with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
It will become my regular hotel when I stay in LA..

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Ozboy70,

It is a wonderful review that you have written about us. We are delighted to have found a new regular guest in you.

Whenever you plan returning to Beverly Hills we are pleased to be your "Home away from Home".

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It is a small hotel in the area of Beverly hill. Nice area close to everything but you still have your own privacy in the busy area. I love Rodeo area so the hotel just fits in my stlye. The parking fee is quite high even for a hotel guest.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Tnn516,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel

We are proud to deliver a quiet and relaxing atmosphere whilst being inmid the world's most famous shopping street.

Feel free to contact us anytime should you wish to return to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel in September 2012. This hotel was recommended and booked by our travel agent and we were very happy with the location (who wouldn't be), assistance of the staff (Jose was amazing) and the state of the rooms. Highly recommend Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel and will definately will return one day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jackie B

Dear JackieB,

We appreciate that you took the time to write this wonderful review about our signature property in the heart of Beverly Hills. It truly is the team making the difference and I am pleased to hear how this was the case. Jose is indeed a wonderful asset to the hotel.

Please contact me anytime should you wish to make future reservation. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,