Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$540
$519
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$688
$605
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$545
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$291
$259
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$196
$180
  • Room Service
$946
$645
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$300
$260
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$253
$245
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$845
$695
1,062 results
All reviewsrodeo drivegreat locationdesigner shopsresort feepeople watchingrooms are smallvalet parkingthree nightslos angeleswonderful hotelbeverley hillsignacioguccimillieoscarshoppersboutique
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel in September 2012. This hotel was recommended and booked by our travel agent and we were very happy with the location (who wouldn't be), assistance of the staff (Jose was amazing) and the state of the rooms. Highly recommend Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel and will definately will return one day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jackie B
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear JackieB,

We appreciate that you took the time to write this wonderful review about our signature property in the heart of Beverly Hills. It truly is the team making the difference and I am pleased to hear how this was the case. Jose is indeed a wonderful asset to the hotel.

Please contact me anytime should you wish to make future reservation. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Was a fantastic Hotel BTW the only hotel on Rodeo Drive. Service was great, loved happy hour from 4 - 7 sitting out the front of the hotel and watching the people go by. Nice and quiet at night so you can rest before the major shopping during the day. Make sure you drop in on the boys next door at Michael Kors they are lovely and very welcoming. Easy to get anywhere from the Luxe, we will definately come back and stay again. This hotel is not your 5 star but it makes up for the 5 star in the service and location.

Kathy From Australia

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear KGHBrisbane,

It is a great pleasure reading your comments about your time with us. I am proud to read how much you have enjoyed staying at our hotel.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on many occasions.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

After reading all the reviews on tripadvisor, we were really disappointed. Major pro is the incredibly comfortable bed. Also absolutely central location. That's about it. No 'major' flaws, although does not at ALL live up to the hype:
- Small rooms - well furnished but still really not much more than a room & a bed
- Exorbitant prices (although admittedly everything we looked at around this area you have to pay an arm & a leg)
- Complementary breakfast is awful - would have been nicer to have something a bit healthier and with a bit more flavour
- Concierge would not arrange bus transfers, instead directing us to use the guest phones. The fees for using these phones was outrageous.
- Because it's so small, there really aren't any major facilities (although you're really just paying for central location)

My main memory of this is overpriced and totally underdelivered.

Room Tip: All rooms have comfy beds.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom929

Dear Tom929,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that we did not entirely live up to your expectation.

Reading your comments I would be delighted to personally discuss them with you at your convenience.

Please be so kind to contact me either on my direct line (310) 691-7614 or my Email address marcus.mueller@luxehotels.com.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel giving us the opportunity to convince you of our service.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I've been to Beverly Hills many times and wish I found this hotel sooner! It's location cannot be topped. From my first day, Rhys's comment that "I was like family" really resonated. He made me feel special and was pleasant all the time. He was very helpful and accommodating. This type of warmth is rare in a big city hotel. For anyone looking for a first class hotel, and first class treatment, The Luxe on Rodeo Drive is your place!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Marcus M, General Manager at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear M H,

Thank you very much for your praises about our hotel. I am very excited to hear all your comments about the personalized service you have encountered with us.

Please contact me when you plan to return to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Our stay has been first class because of the exceptional personal service of Reece, front of house. He advised us on nearby attractions, restaurants and general services. Will definitely stay at the Luxe anytime we visit LA and will tell all our friends.

1  Thank Caring2012

Dear Caring 2012,

It is a pleasure to read about the great experience you have had in our hotel. Rhys is indeed an tremendous asset to our team. I am delighted to hear how he went out of his way to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.