“I never thought Beverly Hills could so red HOT!!!!”

Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed September 9, 2007

I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in Beverly Hills. The bar was full or gorgous people. The service and style was contemporary and excellent. This hotel has an amazing Spa and Fitness facility on the 8th floor. It made me want to work out each day. The food was some of the best that I have ever had. Raffles L'Ermitage should be the benchmark for all the hotels in Beverly Hills

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank djinsoho

Reviewed September 8, 2007

I was recently on a business trip in LA and my company had me stay in this incredibly hotel. I normally stay at the Four Seasons which I really enjoy but this hotel completely took me by surprise. It was way beyond my expectation. From the moment I arrive I was treated like I am the only guest in the hotel. The staff was friendly, professional and very attentive. The rooms are the best I have since and trust me I travel a lot. They are specious and meticulously clean. The bathrooms are so beautifully although I was not crazy about the product. There room service is amazing. The bar is very comfortable not crowded. The staff after one day knew my name which was surprisinglly nice. Unfortunately I was under the weather and had to extend my stay. Fortunately I was enjoying my stay so much it made it easer to extend. The desk agent that extended my stay asked me if she can assist me with flight changes or any other needs I had. This was very thoughtful as I needed to change my flight to New York. This was done by the person at the concierge immediately. I went up to my room to rest and next thing you know there was a room service delivery of hot soup and fruits. It really made me so humbly appreciative for their constant attentiveness, I felt like I was at home only difference is I was treated like a queen. I have found my place in LA. I can not imagine staying anywhere else. If you ever stay in LA and want to stay in a quite place where you are treated like you are the only guest in house this hotel is the place to be.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2007

I recently stayed at this hotel. I found the rooms and property nice. I was dissapointed with the response call when an emergency call was made by my associate. I had suffered a siezure collapsed and fell and hit my head opening up a large gash that was bleeding a great deal.

The management staff was very slow to respond while I was unconcious. Had my associate not been there I may have blead to death. She had to call 911 with her cell phone to get a propoer response. I was then quickly rushed off to the hospital. The Hotel in know way acted with any concern or urgency in this life threatening matter.

I was very dissapointed with there reactin and response. I would expect a great deal more from a five starr propoperty.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank seanoreilly01
Reviewed July 16, 2007

Stayed for a romantic weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday with a concert at the Hollywood Bowl. As you pull up, it is very unassuming and melds right into the neighborhood. A very warm welcome from all the staff as you enter the lobby. It was like entering a posh boutique hotel in Hong Kong. Very clean lines, light woods and bright.

The standard rooms are huge! Full of great features with marble bathrooms, platform bed, one touch lighting and other luxurious amentities. Great feature is the honor bar has complimentary Evian water and sodas. More luxury hotels should provide that with the rates they charge! Turndown service was wonderful. It was a nice welcome back after returning to the room around midnight from the concert.

The pool on the roof is great with awesome views of Hollywood and Century City. Food service is from the same menu as the restaurant. Had a quaint happy hour with my wife in the Jaan patio next to the waterfall which was very relaxing. The truffle french fries is a must! Had room service for breakfast which was excellent. Quick and delicious plus they dont add a service charge. Tip what youd like!

The staff is all smiling and accommodating plus they use your name immediately and for the duration of the stay. Also a big plus is the hotel courtesy car. Its comp 3 miles radius from the hotel. I used it to pick up my picnic from a caterer before the concert. A taxi from the hotel to the Bowl is about 22.00.

Overall, Raffles is not a known brand in US as Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, but you will find the service here on par or above those. A great weekend hideaway for even us non celebrities!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank outof714
Reviewed June 7, 2007

Some of the largest 1 bedrooms I've ever stayed in. Very open roomy feel to the standard rooms. I also stayed in the presidential suite. Staff is very friendly, room service is quick and their menu has a bit more variety than the standard hotel in-room dining. Turn-down service is a must. I loved the casual, mellow feel. The lobby was quiet, the bar and outdoor lounge was wonderful for getting away from L.A. hustle and bustle. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank mclayn23
Reviewed April 6, 2007

The best service I have ever seen. A true luxury experience with a staff that knows how to make you feel like royalty.
ROOMS: Stunning design and a bath you just want to move into.
FOOD: Top drawer in every way.
EXTRA MILE: I was at a Studio for a shoot and my partner was coming later and would need a taxi. I was highly concerned that he might get lost coming onto the lot. The hotel had their driver bring him to the studio, on the lot and made sure he was delivered to the right set directly to me...no charge. WOW

Perfect hotel for those seeking a low key private experience without screaming kids, paparazzi or the like. Quiet, peaceful luxury.

This is my home in Bev Hills/LA now. I refuse to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank Act1
Reviewed March 11, 2007

This is a fine hotel, with a profound understanding of service. It starts from the moment of arrival, continues through check-in (when they hand you a folder with personalized stationery and cards), to showing you the room, explaining the largely free mini-bar, and arranging reservations and spa appointments. The rooms are wonderfully comfortable, in an Asian minimalist way, though none of them have much of a view. The only quibbles we had were with the spa (which is quite small), the steam room (which was not working), and the food (and lousy coffee) at breakfast. But there are better places for food within walking distance, so these are all easily remedied. The hotel feels very private, so don't stay here if you want to enjoy the LA kitsch that is easily accessible elsewhere. This is a truly great hotel, which has everything that its guests could want.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ALKDVS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#6 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!