Stayed at L'Ermitage in March '05. This was my second visit. The rooms there are the most comfortable I've ever stayed in. Their hotel brochure talks about "the luxury of technology" which sounds like public relations nonsense, but it is true. It's hard to explain, but they have all the details right. It is as if they had a team of ergonomic designers go over every inch of the place--touching surfaces--is this too rough? too soft? Is the stereo cabinet too high? too low? Does the desk drawer slide out smoothly enough? When I was in bed and reached for the light switch in the dark, it was right where my hand landed--no fumbling around.
Had a massage in the spa. A good treatment, but nothing extraordinary.
Front desk staff/valet/housekeeping all excellent.
Expensive valet parking, but what else is new?
Upon checking out, I was leaving to go to LAX to catch a flight to Mexico. I had the sort of heartstopping moment all travelers have now and then when I realized that I had misplaced my passport--did I leave it in my room? Was it in my rental car? Lost somewhere else in Los Angeles? The staff snapped to attention as if this were a drill they had prepared for: the bellboy went back upstairs to search my cleared-out room, the desk clerk had phone in hand ready to try to negotiate with the Mexican consulate if need be. Turns out I had packed it in my suitcase by mistake. I left L'Ermitage knowing that I had been taken care of by professionals, and knowing that I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills