Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Breakfast included
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$374
$269
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$206
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
$595
$545
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$648
$506
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop pooldressing areadressing roomrodeo driverooms are hugehouse carroom servicestreet noiselos angelesvalet guysfour seasonsmoment you arriveexceptional servicevalet servicehollywood signconcierge staffrental car
Reviewed January 9, 2009

Our experience was the exact opposite of keentraveler's.
From the moment we pulled up, we were treated to superb service, from the valets, bellstaff, front desk, and concierge.
Restaurant reservations were expertly handled -they even managed to swing a table at Lucques on New Year's Eve, although we passed on that for a better time at Ago.
We also received good service at the pool and gym, although it was from the same woman who shuttled back and forth. The tiny youyng woman moved heavy lounge chairs so we could be in what little sun remained at 4 p.m. on a winter evening. I will concede that the pool is small and if you want a good hotel pool in this area I would go to the Beverly Hilton.
Our room was spotless, and the qunaity and quality of the Aveda bath products was beyond what we have received at other Beverly Hills hotels. We had four robes-two terry for after the shower and two lighter robes to wear to the pool.
I thought the furnishings were of excellent taste and quality. My only complaint is with the fiddly semi-functional systems that controlled the lighting and the tv, they reminded me of something in Europe. The rooms with two queen beds are bigger and nicer than the king room (we had one of each type with our kids in the better room) and I would recommend you specify that type.
Room service coffee was excellent, but with kids in tow we went out for breakfast so I cannot comment on the full deal.
To give you an idea of the level of service, on learning we wanted dim sum, the valets recommended a great, inexpensive Chinese retaurant, tracked the address down on their smartphones, and went inside to get us Mapquest directions.
We had a red-eye flight home to NYC our last day and when we asked the hotel if they would store our bags, the gave us a 4 pm checkout, so we were able to have the rooms throughout our last day.
If you look online, discount rates for this hotel can be had and I think it represents a good value for a luxury hotel in this area.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Jazz_and_cocktails
Reviewed January 1, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past, and used to love it, however, each year, I feel that the hotel and the service deteoriates. Firstly, although the style is supposed to be "minimalist" I feel that the rooms are extremely average, and need a bit more furnishings and decor. Secondly, housekeeping is lazy and unattentive. I just felt that they were not into detail, and any housekeeping service needs to be into details. I also left some items in my room last year, and they were never found or returned. The most disappointing thing about the hotel is the rooftop "pool" and fitness center. There is no attendant at the "pool" and the whole area is old and needs a re-do. The fitness center generally has no attendent, either, and is extremely average and unexceptional. Although the bar is a nice and hip place to hangout, the hotel is really not very five-star anymore! The service, in general, is a bit careless and unattentive.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank keentraveler30
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I'm an American working in London but my company is headquarted in Beverly Hills. I stayed here on business for a week at the end of June, and it was simply the best hotel I've ever stayed at period. I have stayed at many top tier hotels around the world and this Raffles extremely high quality. Service was perfect, the room was beautiful and comfortable and large! Both a jacuzzi tub and a shower room, TV with the jacuzzi so you can watch movies. Walk in closet with makeup table. Quiet with a very zen-like quality. This stay was amazing. To respond to a few negative comments: Complaint that a glass of milk is $6? Why stay at a fancy hotel then? Of course milk is $6! I'm surprised its not $10! Expensive telephone calls - hello no one should make telephone calls from any hotel - they are never cheap! This is common sense. Complaint about rappers - I stayed here the week of the BET awards, so I got to see P.Diddy, Kanye West and Dave Chappelle at the hotel. They never bothered me once. I assume that if you tell them you are looking for quiet when you check in they will place you away from that crowd. Because I only saw them in the lobby, and to be honest it was one of the highlights of my stay!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank LAgirl_in_London
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Dear Travellers:

I stayed in Raffles L'Ermitage Hotel for 5 days during the Emmy Awards. Great property from check in to deparure, You should check out the staff there, amazing- always there for you, I felt really pampered and yet not bothered. I was on business in LA and they made my stay like a vacation. I don't know how they do it, but they know my name, they anticipate my needs. There is a lot of care in the interactions with the employees and that can be felt, increadible! The Concierges are fantastic, they can make you reservations everywhere and a hotel car can take you and pick you up within 3 miles at no charge. Check in and out is about 3-4 minutes, you don't have to wait for anything and this is very important for businessman with tight schedule. The restaurant has great outdoor patio with a fountain, so romantic. My wife is a piece of work, when it comes to sleep away from home. She joined me just 2 days before the Awards night and she loved it. She spent a day in the Spa and on the Rooftop swimming pool and another day shopping on Rodeo Drive, I have not seen her so happy for years. I didn't have to listen to her complains about it is not clean, why they don't have this and that, . It was the incredibly personalized service and ambience, that made our stay so nice. The Writer's Bar is great and we got to sit close to a table full with celebrities. You know this hotel is a mixture of extraordinary privancy, ambience, glamour, simplicity and great, exclusive Service!
Thank you all at Raffles L'Ermitage for our great stay, you should be very proud of what are you doing!
We are going back there for a week during Thanksgiving.
There is only one way to experience, what happened to me and my wife - Stay There and You will go Back!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank jhrichards
Reviewed November 9, 2008

The management doesn't seem to care about their customers.

I've stayed at the hotel twice in the past and had good experiences, but management of the hotel seems to have slipped in the past year. Maybe that is why it is no longer a leading hotels of the world.

In September, they mistakenly charged my credit card, they initially refused to refund the charge. It was after days of calling the hotel and being kicked around from person to person that the front desk manger decided to return my money. I tried bringing this issue to the general manager two weeks ago via email, but no responses whatsoever. There was no apologies from the hotel for their mistake and wasting my time. Needless to say, I will never, ever stay in the hotel again. There are just too many good hotels in beverly hills. Save yourselves the trouble.

• Stayed: September 2008