I really enjoyed staying at L'Ermitage. Super location - you can walk into Beverly Hills - and I did that since their complimentary limo was booked. Very private - is did speak to someone famous that told me she wouldn't stay anywhere else. Very private - the staff can't reveal who stays there or any info about the guests. The rooms are a little dated but are currently under renovation. It should be completed by the Fall. If you have a car you may want to do what I did - park in the municipal lot ($20 max daily fee) just a block away from the hotel. Otherwise they charge $38 a day I think for parking - plus your tips - I saved a bunch self-parking at the garage in back of the hotel. Only a 2-minute walk. I also enjoyed the exercise room and the pool area, although it was a bit cold to swim. They were not special for a 5-star establishment. The food was outstanding - best breakfasts I ever had!! Didn't eat other meals here, but I'm sure they are as good as the breakfasts. I didn't give it an excellent, but after the renovation I would bet my review will improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills