Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$288
$269
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$337
$242
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$242
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Room Service
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$648
$595
The Peninsula
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop pooldressing areadressing roomrodeo driverooms are hugehouse carroom servicestreet noiselos angelesvalet guysfour seasonsmoment you arriveexceptional servicevalet servicehollywood signconcierge staffrental car
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Clockwork precision it its operations. From checkin to departure. Well run hotel with very attentive staff. Any request was immediately fulfilled. Food services, including service staff are above average. Concierge service was excellent. All background staff were up to the mark. This would be my goto hotel in LA.

Room Tip: I think any room would be acceptable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Seisin,

I would like to thank you for taking the time in reviewing L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am very to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. We look forward to your return and welcoming you back to your go-to hotel in Beverly Hills.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

From the moment you arrive at the Hotel you are treated with exceptional customer service. The Valet and Concierge at the Hotel are very helpful with directions, and places of interest. The front desk will handle of your needs and the check-in and check-out process was very smooth. I stayed at the hotel for three nights and the rooms are very spacious, comfortable, and absolutely spotless. The roof top pool was absolutely beautiful and very relaxing (Brian our server there was outstanding). If you are planning to be in the Los Angeles area I would highly recommend that you consider staying at L'Ermitage - it was an unforgetable hotel experience....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Darren,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to review L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased that from the moment you arrived the team treated you with exceptional service. Thank you for all the kind words about out hotel and staff, I will be sure to pass on these sentiments to all.

We look forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We brought our family to LA for an important family occasion, so we occupied 3 rooms and NOT ONE COMPLAINT about anything! More than that, everything was well beyond our hopes and expectations. The rooms are beautifully designed, everything's works well, the food is terrific and the staff is perfectly trained. An overall excellent experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear BarbaraSAZ,

I am so pleased that you and your family had an excellent stay while with us here at our L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. Thank you for all the kind words about out hotel and staff, I will be sure to pass on these sentiments to all.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We wish that we could move in. This is definitely the place to stay in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. It is centrally located right in the middle of LA so that you can walk to dinner, shopping, and all of the sites, but come back to a quiet, beautiful place that you wish that you could call home! The manager definitely knows what he is doing. The staff is expertly trained. The housekeeping is immaculate. The pool and exercise areas are so private and special. L'Ermitage gives the guest a special feeling, the place has "soul". It's hard to describe. Immediately after arrival we were given fresh lemonade and fruit in our room. The interiors are gorgeous-timeless elegance. All I can say is-don't hesitate to stay there!

Room Tip: We loved suite 715.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Sstilwell,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. I have shared your review with the entire team here and they were thrilled by such fantastic review of the service they provided as well as the hotel overall.

All of us at the hotel wish you could move in, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Business trip and have to say they are just flawless at L'Ermitage....couldnt be better...the service is outstanding and they accommodated my dog at the last minute....very nice staff, very efficient staff....better than home.....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Drivebmr,

I would like to thank you once again for writing another review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased to hear that once again we exceed your expectations and that our hotel feels better than home while staying here.