Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$278
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$181
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Breakfast included
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$648
$574
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$595
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$263
$202
Agoda.com
$595
$545
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$411
$296
Travelocity
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$279
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsrooftop pooldressing areadressing roomrodeo driverooms are hugehouse carroom servicestreet noiselos angelesvalet guysfour seasonsmoment you arriveexceptional servicevalet servicehollywood signconcierge staffrental car
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We came here for an in-town getaway. With three kids under 4 years old we mostly needed to sleep. Our kids joined us for a few hours each day to enjoy the pool, and all of us had an amazing time. Everything was very luxurious, but the staff were completely down to earth and very warm. It was a bit of a splurge for us, but worth every penny. We will definitely return here when we can, and enthusiastically recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2013
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Mkwla,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your in-town getaway and had the opportunity to enjoy our rooftop pool with the kids.

We look forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I travelled to LA for a charity event at the Beverly Wilshire and chose not to stay there again as I enjoy trying out new properties. I was NOT disappointed.
The service was impeccable, the room was HUGE (we stayed in a suite with 2 full bathrooms a bedroom and a separate living area...looks like it used to be 2 rooms and got converted since we had 2 entrances) and absolutely spotless, the food was divine!
Staff all over hotel was friendly, helpful and more than accommodating.
The decor wasn't my style, the rooms are a bit simple and not very opulent. Some may prefer it that way. Teeny balconies overlooking a roof and parking lot, even on top floor (7th)
Better view out front of hotel of the city.
Hotel car and Driver, Kiko, were awesome to have at my disposal, with a short pre-booking reserved time (same day, even an hour prior) He was a lot of fun to chat with.
I was handing out $20 bills all day long in this place and I don't regret a dime of it. These people EARN every penny!

The only glitch was hotel airport transfer that hotel books through a private agency.
Driver was late, disorganized, and made us walk about 3 blocks through parkade to the car. If I wanted an "Uncle Joe style" pick-up, I would have saved the almost $200.00 and asked a friend.
The rate quoted was a flat rate and then when I saw the bill it was about $40-50 more than quoted. I was told it's because it was an International flight (from Vancouver??) As a consumer, what difference does it make where I fly in from?
Hotel did happily provide a credit for the difference but it was an unpleasant start to a wonderful stay.
I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: perhaps face front of building if you want a view other than parking and neighbouring buildings rooftops?
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lisa V,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you were not disappointed with your choice of L’Ermitage while staying in Beverly Hills.

Please accept my apologies regarding your hotel airport transfer. I am very pleased that the staff at the front desk resolved this for you.

We look forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at L'Ermitage over the weekend to meet some relatives and friends. This hotel was very peaceful and relaxing not as crowded and busy as other hotels in the area. Manny and Gus at the front door greeted us when we arrived and they were both very nice and polite. Rose at the front desk escorted us to the room and showed us how everything works. We hang out at the roof top pool most of the time and Brian assisted us with all our orders. Everybody at this hotel was very nice and and we will surely come back and stay!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leroy A

Dear Leroy A,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you and your girlfriend had an enjoyable stay here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. Thank you for the kind words about Gus, Manny, Rose and Brian, I will sure to pass on your sentiments.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

There are so many good things to say about L'Ermitage

The location was perfect for me. It was a ten minute walk to Rodeo drive, away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk.

The hotel generally has this really relaxed vibe and it's perfect if you value your privacy.

The reception staff were fantastic. I was asked what time i normally would like housekeeping, turn down etc . I gave them a rough idea about my preferences.

I never once saw or heard anyone coming to clean/turn down etc. Never had a knock on my door saying "room service". Every time i walked out and returned my room was perfect.

Housekeeping would fold my clothes neatly etc.

The room service food was excellent. Huge portions and very well presented.

My room was massive, minimal, smelt nice. The bathroom was very large and they have a large dressing room as well.

Sensors put all the lights on when you enter, so you don't have to find a switch.

And there's a hotel car which drops you anywhere in the neighbourhood , 5 miles a think, and can pick you up as well.
Im quite sure No traveller could find fault with this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NMATS

Dear Daniksta,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your review.

I am delighted to learn that your overall stay here at L’Ermitage was a memorable experience. I will be certain to share your wonderful comments with the team as they truly take pride in the service they provide to each guest.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

From the start to the finish, the staff tended to the most minutiae of details regarding our stay. For example I requested toothpaste and they brought a bag of basic toiletries. Their car service is exceptional with a very knowledgeable chauffeur. The only issue, if at all, was I did not see a copy of my requested New York Times newspaper. I would certainly return for future stays. This is an ideal place for a bit of peace and quiet away from the hotels such as Mondrian. Their rooftop pool is excellent as well.

• Stayed: May 2013
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear ChiJetCity,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time in writing this review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased that you consider L’Ermitage Beverly Hills to be an exquisite escape! Thank you for all the kind words about our hotel and our staff here at L’Ermitage. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your requested New York Times not being delivered; I will personally make sure this request is executed on your future stays.