“Outsanding hotel - quality all round!”

Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Geneva
“Outsanding hotel - quality all round!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

From the immaculate limo pick-up at LAX to the straight to your room check-in, from the incredibly spacious and comfortable rooms and the superb facilities - gym and roof top pool, and most of all the very professional and attentive staff, this hotel has a wonderful eye for detail. Turn down and housekeeping service at the exact time you want it, free hotel-wide WiFi. A class act.

Location is wonderful - very short walk to the boutiques of Rodeo Drive and the great restaurants in the same area.

Zero problems of any sort. Absolutely to be recommended and will come back like a shot on my next LA trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear NeilGeneva,

Thank you for a fantastic review, words cannot express how grateful we are for what you have written. I am so pleased that you had a comfortable stay while here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. Thank you for the kind words about the service we provide and the staff here at our hotel, I will be sure to pass on your sentiments to the entire team.

L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I wrote a review last year saying this is my home away from home and I have more to add. I have very high standards, I travel alot for work and I need a place where the room has all the creature comforts starting with a great bed and bedding. As many have stated the room size is large where you have walk around space a good working desk and a very gracious bathroom and wardrobe area. I need my space and this hotel gives me that in spades. I have many of my meetings in the lounge or patio area.

Here's the thing, the staff is superlative. I am blown away that each time I arrive the service and standards remain excellent. The hospitality is over the top and that's why I keep coming back. Every area from the valet attendants, the front door staff, the concierge staff, Shawn, Christine and Dana, housekeeping, dining, technical support, front desk, Sue Chon, Ramita Suwanworabun, Gerrold darn I don't have everyone's name BUT...they all know my name and that's just one other thing about feeling welcome and taken care of.

The location is fabulous and I am looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lisa9885,

It’s always a pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home. I am so pleased that you took the time to write a second review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, it means a lot to the entire team that you think so highly of them, so THANK YOU!

We are very much looking forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Manchester, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was perfect for a long relaxing weekend in Beverly Hills. It is a close drive to all shopping areas and restaurants. The service is exceptional and the rooms are huge with understated elegance. The beds were much enjoyed after a very long flight back from Bora-Bora. Valet was super fast and and very courteous. Hotel has a beautiful lobby for people watching and a superb restaurant on site.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Suzanne Boze,

I am so happy that you got the chance to enjoy a long relaxing weekend after your trip from Bora-Bora. Jet lag is not fun, so I am glad that our beds could help!

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and the service we provide here at L’Ermitage, I will be sure to pass on these sentiments.

I am very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. We look forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Coral Gables, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay in LA with my wife and two teenage daughters (based mostly on Trip Advisor reviews). We wanted to be close to Rodeo and Robertson areas and yet wanted to relax in a smaller luxury hotel. L'Ermitage and its amazing staff far exceeded our expectations.
1. Service:
Absolutely amazing and personalized. They matched our previous "gold standard" which is Ventanas in Cabos. Within a few hours, every staff person knew us by our name. Christine in the concierge desk suggested two amazing restaurants (Mastro for dinner and The Ivy for lunch), and coordinated transportation for every outing with their "house car". I needed a couple of gifts wrapped and, voila!, within less than an hour they were beautifully wrapped and in our room. Every staff member pleasant and helpful. Also, the teamwork was outstanding. A small example: we come out of the elevator and the staff person would say "your car is waiting for you". What else can I tell you...
2. Rooms:
Simple, elegant, clean and large. You are greeted by a wonderful aroma. The bathroom and bed extremely comfortable. Centralized lighting control was very nice. We had a connecting room for our daughters that was equally spacious with two queen beds. One minimal drawback- I would have liked a bigger window/ more outside light. The front desk manager, Rose and her staff were very accommodating before and during the visit.
3. Food:
We had lunch in their outdoor patio and the food was delicious and the service at the same level as the rest of the hotel. The manager checked in with us to make sure that we were ok at least twice. Room service breakfast the next morning was delicious and in our room much faster than expected.
So, were there any negatives? Yes, leaving this amazing hotel and that we only had time for a one night stay.
We can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear JVTrav,

WOW! What a lovely review, words cannot express how grateful we are for the review you have written.

I am so pleased that you and your family had a comfortable stay while here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. I will be sure to pass on your sentiments to the entire team here at the hotel.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to your return and welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills.

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel. It's not big which is great. The staff are some on the most kind I've eer encountered. The beds are very comfortable. Valet is fast and efficient. Loved the bathtub. My only complaint was the air conditioning - much too cold in the hall ways.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Travelette4666,

It pleases me to read your review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. I am extremely happy that you consider our hotel one of the best and that our staff is the best you have ever encountered. I will be sure to pass on these sentiments to all in the team.

Vancouver Island, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a vacation to Cali and randomly booked this hotel through a package deal on expedia. It was on the higher end of our budget but we wanted to make sure we were in a safe area. Everything from the moment we arrived to check out was flawless. Every staff member was incredibly friendly and knew us by name, even if we had met once. The room was INSANE, such a nice bathroom for my gf and I to get ready in and every favour we asked of them was done immediately and exceeded expectations. We had room service every day, mimosas in the morning and/or breaky and some sort of dinner..and really it only ended up being $100 a day each which isn't bad for a good meal and champagne and FRESH OJ delivered to your door each day I'd say. ;) Also, I have to mention that we were here to have fun and despite our music playing and company pretty much all hours we had NO complaints. I think they read th nature of your trip and place you throughout the hotel accordingly so no one is disturbed. It was very refreshing, as opposed to the regular old hotel where security would be knocking on your door every 15 min because the TV is too loud.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Violet_Aura,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

I am extremely happy that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your overall stay here at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Thank you for the kind words about our staff here at L’Ermitage and that you love our insane rooms!

New Rochelle, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I hesitate to share what I consider to be the best kept secret in Beverly Hills, but it really is too nice to keep to myself. L'Ermitage is the epitome of quiet luxury. The rooms are serene, spacious, nicely appointed, and extremely clean. Service is superb. At every turn, someone addresses you by name. Upon checking in, I had my boots shined and three items pressed. They were returned before I blinked - expertly addressed. This trip was the first time I had an in-room manicure. The manicurist, Cindy, was outstanding. I loved that it was the same price as the spa treatment. The next morning, the hotel's car service took me to my meeting. The driver was professional, polished and polite. The lounge and restaurant are understated, quiet, and comfortable. I highly recommend them for business meetings where you actually want to hear yourself speak! I've stayed at L'Ermitage since it first opened in the 80's. I've seen at least three changes in managment. It remains a timeless jewel that shows no signs of aging. So very Beverly Hills!

Room Tip: Even the smallest rooms are extremely spacious. What you sacrifice in view, you make up in value.