I booked this hotel for an overnight stay in LA with my wife and two teenage daughters (based mostly on Trip Advisor reviews). We wanted to be close to Rodeo and Robertson areas and yet wanted to relax in a smaller luxury hotel. L'Ermitage and its amazing staff far exceeded our expectations.
Absolutely amazing and personalized. They matched our previous "gold standard" which is Ventanas in Cabos. Within a few hours, every staff person knew us by our name. Christine in the concierge desk suggested two amazing restaurants (Mastro for dinner and The Ivy for lunch), and coordinated transportation for every outing with their "house car". I needed a couple of gifts wrapped and, voila!, within less than an hour they were beautifully wrapped and in our room. Every staff member pleasant and helpful. Also, the teamwork was outstanding. A small example: we come out of the elevator and the staff person would say "your car is waiting for you". What else can I tell you...
Simple, elegant, clean and large. You are greeted by a wonderful aroma. The bathroom and bed extremely comfortable. Centralized lighting control was very nice. We had a connecting room for our daughters that was equally spacious with two queen beds. One minimal drawback- I would have liked a bigger window/ more outside light. The front desk manager, Rose and her staff were very accommodating before and during the visit.
We had lunch in their outdoor patio and the food was delicious and the service at the same level as the rest of the hotel. The manager checked in with us to make sure that we were ok at least twice. Room service breakfast the next morning was delicious and in our room much faster than expected.
So, were there any negatives? Yes, leaving this amazing hotel and that we only had time for a one night stay.
We can't wait to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills