“A Bench Mark to Follow”

Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Owning two business's, traveling as much as I frequently do, hotels have become my home away from home. I have tried many Hotels in Los Angeles and each offer and cover the needs of a Business Traveler.

One in particular stands out above the rest L'Ermatige in Beverley Hills,CA. From the moment my car pulled up I was personally greeted by Salvatore Gelati, responsible for Guest Relations my impeccable experience of detailed and fine service began.

The staff is ready and prepared to meet all of your needs. From the Manny the Bellmen to Shawn in Concierge, all are prepared and ready to meet your demanding needs of today's Business Traveler.

Hats off to everyone at L'Ermitage for a fine experience. See you all very soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate all the compliments and your feedback.

It was a pleasure meeting with you during your stay here and L’Ermitage and I am extremely happy that you enjoy your experience. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff and the service we provide.

There are newer reviews for Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

Reviewed November 27, 2012

There is really a truly outstanding hotel. The hotel is in a great location and the rooms are spacious and equipped with everything you need (and probably lots of things you dont !). The key to the hotel though are the staff who managed to provide service at an exceptionally high level - and did so throughout our stay - in a manner that was warm and friendly and always added to the enjoyment of our stay. This was true of all the staff that we met from the first moment on - from the front door staff to room service - a real credit to the hotel. I would also single out the Bar staff (especially Tatum) who seemed to have an uncanny knack of delivering the right drink at the right time - often before I seemed to have consciously ordered it ! How do they do that ! Service was exceptional throughout the hotel - We had a great time in LA and at this hotel and are thoroughly looking forward to visiting again - God willing !.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MikeBroderick401
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Mr. Broderick,

We are extremely happy that you enjoy your experience during your stay here at L’Ermitage. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff and the service we provide. We pride ourselves on the service we give to our guests. I will be sure to share your sentiments with Tatum.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The amenities, location, and personal attentiveness of the staff at L'Ermitage exceeded all expectations. The property feels secluded and private from the moment you enter, a great retreat from frenetic LA. The room was large and airy, with double doors opening to a private balcony overlooking tree-lined Burton Way. The marble bathroom is well appointed with a deep tub and high pressure shower, plenty of extra towels and toiletries, and the separate dressing room has a large well lit mirror. Entry and lighting is automated, internet is reliable (wired and wireless), and the entertainment unit is of high quality (Bose). Concierge Christine and the guys out front were standout, and the complimentary welcome drinks and treats were also a nice surprise. I will definitely be returning to L'Ermitage next time I'm in LA!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Daniel,

Many thanks for the kind words regarding out hotel, staff and service and amenities we provide. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and also on making all of our guests feel right at home while staying with us. I will be sure to pass on your sentiments to Christine and the Front Desk staff.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is my 4 th stay in 2012 alone. I travel to La 7-8 times a year and whoever I can this is my preferred hotel. Its easy to get in and out , great service in every level from check in to concierge to house keeping. Room service and food quality is 2nd to none. What's not to like.
They always remember u by name and smiles all around. Room decor in lite colors r relaxing u have enough space for all ur needs in even smallest rooms they have.
Looking forward to my next visit .

Room Tip: There r no bad rooms yet I prefer rooms looking away from Burton way.
1  Thank AABereket

We are extremely happy to hear that we are your preferred hotel while staying in Los Angeles. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff and service we provide. We pride ourselves on the service we give to our guests and I will be sure to share your sentiments with the whole family here at L’Ermitage.

Please feel free to contact me directly next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills and to your L’Ermitage Family.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and my birthday this past weekend. We stayed at L'ermitage. L'ermitage deserves nothing but rave reviews. The entire staff was great and I commend everyone on making my anniversary/birthday memorable! Everyone had a warm spirit and were genuinely concerned about our needs. This was our first stay and we will definitely stay here whenever we are in Los Angeles.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank MrsCDSmith

Dear Mrs. Smith,

We are extremely happy that you had a great experience while here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills celebrating your wedding anniversary and birthday. Many thanks for the kind words about our hotel and our staff members.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recommend this friendly hotel which is well located in Beverly Hills, walking distance to fancy Shopping area around Rodeo drive. Staff is helpful and professional. Rooms are large and well appointed, with a minimalistic design. Avoid rooms straight on Burton Way as they are not soundproofed and noise from heavy traffic can be disturbing. Bathrooms are large with separate tub and walk-in shower. Restaurant and bar are fine. They have free Wifi which works well.

Room Tip: Avoid those overlooking Burton way as they are noisy
1  Thank JC64Madeira
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently went to LA for a medical meeting. There was no question as to where I would stay based on previous experience, back to when it was a Raffles property. I do believe that the level of service has not changed under the new management (2 visits) As I left my car at the curb, the valet notified the staff of my arrival and from that moment on they all knew me by sight. Even the housekeeping staff called me "Mr. John".
It is a perfect location in a residential neighborhood in Beverly Hills and has the feel of a private club, as opposed to some of the other opulent big hotels in the vicinity. To me this place is special. Needless to say, hotels in Beverly Hills are expensive; but I was able to find a discounted rate and a 3rd night free via an internet site.
I recommend requesting a room with a real balcony (for example #201) overlooking Burton Way.

Room Tip: As mentioned above seek a room with balcony like #201
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Dr. Murphy,

We are extremely happy that you enjoy your experiences during your stay here at L’Ermitage. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff, our service and the feeling that you are in a private club.

Please feel free to contact me directly next time you visit.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
West Hollywood
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
#2 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!