We stayed at l'ermitage in November the final stop in a tour of California to celebrate 25 years of marriage. We found this hotel on google and liked the reviews room size etc so booked here despite having been recommended the Beverley Hilton and were very glad we did.
We were greeted on arrival by staff who were polite but not OTT. The check in was quick and easy and we were taken to our room and shown around by Nelly from front desk who was very helpful. It was our anniversary which the travel agent told the hotel in advance. We were delighted to have warm apple cider cookies and strawberries in chocolate delivered to our room on arrival together with a card. Very nice gesture.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable and its nice to have the walk in wardrobe . The bathroom was spacious and water pressure in shower good
Nothing was too much trouble for any staff yet no one was 'in your face '. When ordering a taxi the doorman on realising the driver didnt know our destination went and got route planner from concierge without being asked
The bar was welcoming and both restaurant and light meals in bar enjoyable the bar staff friendly and efficient remembering our names
We used the rooftop pool which was very quiet and pleasant
All in all, having stayed in many 5 star hotels this is by far my favourite much as I recommend Jumeirah and Mandarin Oriental this hotel has the edge. If we were to return to LA we would without doubt stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills