All reviews dressing area rooftop pool dressing room rodeo drive rooms are huge house car room service los angeles valet guys street noise moment you arrive four seasons exceptional service turn down service hollywood sign valet service every staff member
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I highly recommend L'Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills. First let me say that I travel extensively for business. I like spacious rooms, a lot of closet space, washrooms with large vanities, showers with strong water pressure, beds that are in excellent shape with high end bedding and towels. This hotel exceeds my expectations in the quality of the physical space and the staff I would give them a 10 out of 10! they are that good.

I love their attention to my preferences. The staff call you by name and bend over backwards to make you feel pampered. Their concierge staff have a lead on the best restaurants having done excellent research. Te front desk staff are fantastic anticipating your room preferences etc. The restaurant staff are also top notch. Everyone is extremely respectful. So this is my home away from home and I look forward to my next visit.

Room tip: Ask for the room with the vanity in the hallway leading to the washroom. Other than that they are all fabulous
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate all the compliments and your feedback.

We are extremely happy that you had a great experience and we exceeded your expectations during your stay. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff, we pride ourselves on the service we give to our guests and I will be sure to share your sentiments with the whole family here at L’Ermitage.

Please feel free to contact me directly next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Beverly Hills.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Absolutely loved this hotel. From the minute we arrived in a taxi the service we received was the best ever. We were checked in from our room, which was great after a 12 hour flight. The room was large and well presented, the bathroom especially was fabulous.

Everything was great, won't go into too much detail as everyone else has already said it. But I absolutely MUST point out what makes this hotel stand out from other very good 5 star hotels is the staff, everyone was brilliant, so polite with a 'nothing too much trouble' attitude, they really can't do enough for you, they make the experience brilliant. Special mention to the lady that's was around at breakfast, she was wonderful, so friendly with lots of information, I'm sorry I can't remember her name but she had lived in the UK and in Stretford near Manchester at some point, she was just so welcoming with lots of tips and friendly advice. The concierge was very good, spent time and arranged a personal trip of stars homes for us which was great, but again thank you to everyone who we came into contact with, that's how a great hotel should treat it's guests.

Anyway, thank you for a great experience, we will be back next year!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

We are extremely happy that you had a great experience and enjoy our hotel. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff and service we provide. I will pass on your sentiments to Britt Morrow who looked after you during your breakfast service.

We pride ourselves on the service we give to our guests and I will be sure to share your sentiments with the whole family here at L’Ermitage.

Please feel free to contact me directly next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beverly Hills and to your new L’Ermitage Family.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

From the moment you arrive, to the sad moment that you leave, you are treated by L'Ermitage staff as if you are a Hollywood star. No detail is left undone, no request too small or trival. Everyone greets you by your name, asks if you are ok or if you require any assistance. Each night your bed is turned down, room tidied and a weather forecast ( for the next day), a bottle of water and a choclate is left on your bedside.

Concierge staff offer chilled water each time you leave, bar staff remember your order and are great for offering suggestions. We spent 7 nights of heaven here and could not find a single fault.

Would we go back here; without hesitation. L'Ermitage has set standards that I will use to measure all other hotels against. We stayed at 12 hotels in a recent 40 day US holiday and the L'Ermitage was the best, without a doubt.

Location was great, with Rodeo drive just around the corner, Hollywood just a short drive away.

I may not have been discovered by a Hollywood producer but I was treated by the staff as if I were.

Room tip: Ask for a room that faces Burton Way as they are quieter than those on the alley way.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Words cannot express how delighted I am that you enjoy every experience while staying at L’Ermitage.

Many thanks for the kind words regarding out hotel, staff and service and amenities we provide. We pride ourselves on making all of our guests feel like they are a Hollywood Stars and that they feel right at home while staying with us.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had been staying in a lot of hotels in LA, but this one is by far the best we have ever experienced. Eveything is perfect, the rooms, the service, the concierge, the valets, not one thing which would be noticed as a fault,
We will be back as of now every time we come back without any doubt, and we are difficult customers..

Room tip: Top rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Many thanks for the kind words regarding the hotel and our staff. We pride ourselves on making all of our guests feel like they are home while staying with us.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Whey did I have to check out?!? I use to live in LA, and loved meeting friends in the lounge area of the L'Ermitage years ago. Going back and staying at the L'Ermitage not only made me want to move back to LA, but into this wonderful little boutique hotel. The service is impeccable, the staff trained and skilled to perfection. The food and wine selections perfectly paired. The roof top pool is great - not too big and busy, but small and private - even with other guest there.

The room- I can't say enough great things about the rooms, except that the pictures on their website really are what the rooms look like. They feel even better! The bed was one I struggled to get out of daily because it was just that comfortable. The amenities in the bathroom were of the highest quality, and the vanity has drawers for you to place your toiletries. This is a place where some guests come and stay for weeks and months. I had the pleasure of staying for little over a week, and can't wait to return!

The great attention to detail in this hotel makes it my most favorite hotel in LA!

Worth EVERY penny!!!

Room tip: Higher Floor - for the views
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff, service and amenities we provide. We pride ourselves on making all of our guests feel like they are home while staying with us.