Los Angeles was our final destination at the end of a two week long trip to California. From arriving to departing this hotel we received a 5* service. The guys at the front of the hotel went out of their way to be friendly, super efficient and helpful. Within seconds we were met and taken straight to our rooms without even having to queue at a check-in desk. Very impressive! The rooms were very stylish and spacious - creating a very relaxing atmosphere. There was a dressing area and a large modern bathroom. There is a lovely swimming pool on the roof with sun loungers giving a great view of Beverly Hills. There is also a gym and spa. The concierge service was first class ; we had great recommendations for restaurants and were given great advice re a private tour. The use of the hotel car is also very convenient. The only disappointing thing was the breakfast - expensive and not a patch on various great buffet breakfasts we'd enjoyed in other hotels.
The location is great too. In a beautiful tree lined avenue and just a 10 minute walk to Rodeo Drive and lots of lovely restaurants. We all agreed this was the best hotel we stayed in during our trip and one of if not the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The service is outstanding! We will certainly stay here again on our next trip to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills