The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$211
$174
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$321
$279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$344
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$344
$296
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$466
$199
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Breakfast included
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$615
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$519
Travelocity
$642
$595
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$308
$231
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspillow casesbelvedere restaurantroof gardenrolls royceclub barroom servicerodeo driveliving roomfrench doorslos angeleshouse carcar servicefour seasonsconcierge servicefive star hotelhome away from homefavorite hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in June, wonderful service from all staff. There is such attention to detail. Guests are greeted at reception by name even before offering ID; porters and concierge have already removed luggage/ airline stickers and have forwarded information to front desk staff without the guest knowing that this has been done. The amenities are wonderful and the rooms are all very comfortable. Bathroom amenities are Davi and have a wonderful fragrance.
The view over the front entrance/ fountain is pleasant and one can view all the arrivals of VIPs in fancy cars. A nice meal can be had at the pool garden/ restaurant and the view over LA from the pool area is great at night. There is a limousine/ car service to venues within a 2 mile radius which is great to visit Rodeo drive. The hotel is a bit far from Universal Studios (taxi $35) and Hollywood walk of fame. All in all a great stay and I look forward to staying here again if I ever I return to Beverly Hills.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HighFlyer76
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I recently concluded my tenth stay this year. Truly a five-star experience. I am not an important person but feel as though I am when I stay at the Peninsula.

The valet really cares about your car and it shows. Sometimes, they will wash your car for you. Vlad and the other staff are professionals. I stayed at the Beverly-Wilshire and had my car dinged and left with a flat-tire. They did nothing to help and I got interrogated by the security staff for my trouble. The very professional valet staff at the Peninsula was a refreshing change.

The food is superb; and they will make you anything you want, just ask. Do have the Biscuits and Gravy. Caviar service is elegant and really worth it.

The front desk staff, in particular, is really caring. The front desk staff at the B-W were always great (the only five-star part of the hotel) but the crew at the Peninsula is like a five-plus.

I left an item of a personal nature in the room. The security team was really professional; you get the feeling these folks deal with lots of high-profile people. Totally discrete and very cool.

The bar is special; Get drunk there at least once in your life. Excellent selection of Scotch and great bar food.

The Concierge was really helpful. My GF and I had the privilege of being chauffeured to Barney's in a Rolls-Royce. It was really special; and yes, I got lucky that night. You can be lucky too. Just stay at the Peninsula. Truly, the best Beverly Hills has to offer.

Room Tip: Suite 202 0r 302 are among the best rooms I have ever been in.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank irote
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at pretty much all of the hotels in their chain so it is clear I like what they stand for. Attentive service, and a consistent style is what you can expect but the Peninsula Beverly Hills is something a bit different. The size and location of the building for one is unique, just 4 stories with the 90210 streets and residences right behind. What stands out for me in this hotel is the slickness and quite obvious HR efforts toward the staff who cannot do anything but enough for guests. It all flows like clockwork from the team of greeters there when you arrive through to the grey suited butler style gentlemen who politely serve your room service breakfast. The ultra convenient location to shops and restaurants just minutes walk away tip the scale for me when judged against the extremely high standard of competition you expect to find in tinsel town...

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have noticed that people can get quite accustomed to and spoiled by the level of service and comfort afforded in Los Angeles, and The Peninsula only manifests this notion. The property is a beautiful building on Santa Monica Blvd, next to Wilshire and a short walk to Rodeo, making it very comfortably accessible by car or foot.

The staff at the Peninsula are extremely courteous and are very proactive when it comes to the needs of their guests. Upon arrival I was greeted by a guest relationships individual who made the check-in process seamless, and even facilitated an upgrade to a larger room with a view of the entrance (which I feared might by noisy in the evenings, but was not).

The room was very spacious and had elegant fixtures with all the amenities you would expect in a five star property (office equipment and fax machine in room included as well as a plethora of plugs for your devices). The bathrooms, although felt a bit older than the rooms (based on design/taste of some of the fixtures) but were, like the room, quite spacious.

The gym is adequate for a quick and light workout, not a whole lot more.

I must reiterate that the service was impeccable and befitting of the luxury lifestyle clientele they aim to attract. Looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mohamed S
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was my second stay at this property and it is my absolute favorite hotel !! The service is just extraordinary. From check-in to check-out -- the staff anticipate every need! The gracious decor, the pianist (Antonio), the spa facility, the amazing and private pool area, the bar areas on the roof and on the main floor, the generously sized and appointed rooms--- all make for a wonderful stay. The hotel is within walking distance of so many lovely shops, restaurants, and green spaces. The highlight of both trips was being served by Mario in the pool area. He is dedicated, positive, gracious, kind and courteous... This young man provided us with the best service I have ever experienced. He is our star of the hotel! This trip we also met Jake and Carlos-- they are excellent staff and strive to provide an extraordinary guest experience. I cannot say enough about this property--- it's a special treat and splurge, but worth it to bask in the glow of this amazing place!!!

Room Tip: Any room in this place is sure to impress!! We were on the second floor both times we have stayed....
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Swankysilver
ThePeninsulaBH, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Swankysilver,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'm delighted you had such a fabulous stay with us and that you so enjoyed the service, decor, Antonio's piano music, spa, rooftop pool, lobby bar and spacious guest room. We have shared your kind feedback with our staff. I'm glad that Mario, Jake and Carlos provided you with such excellent service.

We hope to welcome you back for another wonderful stay soon!

Best,