“Luxury hotel, my daughter said," they make you feel like a queen."”

The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights during our recent visit to Beverly Hills. From the time we arrived to when we left we were treated like royalty and service is second to none. The room was spacious and decorated to feel like you just arrived home.

The hotel is well located away from the bustle of Rodeo Drive but within walking distance of the main shops. We enjoyed the walk but they also have complimentary cars to take you to wherever you want within a 3km radius.

The concierge was the most efficient we have encountered in our travels. I emailed them from Australia and got a reply within 1hour everytime.

I guess its typical service for a Peninsular Hotel but they did make our stay in BV.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank globalFF

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This has been a favorite hotel of mine since I first moved to Los Angeles in 1997...and the food and the service has always been great. Even though I am a resident of Beverly hills- when I want a get away - I often will come here and stay the night. This is hands down the best hotel in terms of personal service. If ever you are unhappy with anything- just let them know - they are truly there to please. The secret dishes of the regulars: the chili, the philly cheesesteak sliders, the mac and cheese and the tuna sandwich! Yes! Even if you don't see it on the menu - ordering one of these classic favorites ....you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NICKIE D
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at the Peninsula Beverly Hills for 5 nights with my adult daughter. The perfection of the hotel started in the efficient and pleasant reservations office, and continued with superior service, room quality and cleanliness. I could not fault this hotel. You pay premium price, but I feel it is worth every cent if you can afford it. The concierge desk is incredibly well organised, patient and offering to help with any requests. No ask is too much.
The room was beautifully appointed, quiet, and serviced perfectly. I loved the Sleep drink at turn down, really helped with the jet lag. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in, you just sank in and relaxed! And it was all set up with non allergic pillows as requested when booking the room.
The access to the hotel car was fine, as long as you were organised to reserve it, and/or pay for longer journeys.
I had one small spa treatment, and it was of a superior quality, clean and professionally done. I wish I had had time for more..
Restaurant recommendations were top class, we were looked after by the restaurants the hotel booked for us.
We had breakfast included in our rate, and it was delicious, and served with a smile.
The pool area on the roof was perfectly organised, with lovely towels, and complimentary fruit punch shots being served at regular intervals.
The hotel is a relaxing haven, and I will definitely return here on my next visit to Los Angeles.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank freddiefrog
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Exceptional property with the classiest of amenities. Staff were professional, kind, and extremely service oriented. From house keeping, to Valet and Bellmen services, Front desk, everyone is sharp and attentive. I am quite sure it is a trickle down effect from upper management, which must be truly wonderful as well. You can also see that the staff thoroughly love working at this property and it shows. Hats off to each and everyone at this pristine property!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Elegant, refined, fantastic service loved everything about it - after a six hour drive along the pacific coat highway (amazing drive) we arrived to a calm oasis car taken, bags taken, checked in and in our room within no time very slick and lunch on the rooftop after a dip in the spa pool with great views over Beverley hills - this hotel and shopping on rodeo drive perfect cannot wait to go back

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank matchdb
Reviewed January 2, 2013

As indicated in most reviews below the service here is superb but there is the occasional lapse. I felt front-desk personnel weren't as kindly or welcoming as they might be. The tariff here is stiff but the service should not be. I'd return, however, in a jiffy. Next time I will opt for one of the garden villa rooms since the fifth-floor Berverly Suite we had on the recent visit was small for the price and the view uninspiring. Loved the Belvedere dining room. The bar was a complete, noisy crush but, then, it was Christmas week. Ditto the Living Room -- lovely but over-crowded. If people watching amuses you, this is a great place to indulge.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CatalinaW
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stay here many times during the year, and the service seems to always get better. This week I am here with my family, and we were actually unable to get in at first, and were booked at another hotel in Beverly Hills. When we arrived at the other hotel, we immediately knew it was no where near what we have come to expect at the peninsula. I took a chance and called the hotel directly and explained our situation. Frank in reservations managed to not only get us in, but put us in the most beautiful suite with our family. As soon as we arrived everything was just perfect. The place is amazing, and my wife and I are more impressed here each time we stay. This hotel sets the standard for what a five star hotel should be.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#1 of 354 in Los Angeles
Montage Beverly Hills
Montage Beverly Hills
#11 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Peninsula Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!