The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Breakfast included
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
All reviewspillow casesbelvedere restaurantroof gardenrolls royceclub barroom servicerodeo driveliving roomfrench doorslos angeleshouse carcar servicefour seasonsconcierge servicefive star hotelhome away from homefavorite hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

There are not enough words to describe how amazing The Peninsula of Beverly Hills is. I travel A LOT and stay in very pricey hotels. I have to say, I have NEVER been treated as well as I was in this establishment. I was traveling with my best friend and our daughters. I was worried about having young children here. I felt like every staff member rolled out the red carpet and treated us like royalty. Valet, check-in, room-service, pool staff, spa staff, and restaurant staff... EVERYONE was FABULOUS! I will ONLY stay in this hotel in Beverly HIlls again. I always stayed at the Wilshire before, and I was not treated 1/5 as well as at the Peninsula. Special thanks to Mr. Berger. Our experience was nothing short of amazing.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The Peninsula chain is always one of our go-to hotels when we travel. The service is usually extremely good and the hotels are always very well appointed. On this stay, I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite (had reserved another smaller, villa suite). The Presidential Suite was very spacious and comfortable. Service was extremely good, as always. Several hiccups at the rooftop restaurant where we dined Saturday night, which included not remembering one of 6 diner's meals correctly and completely forgetting about one meal altogether. One of the meat dishes was also prepared incorrectly. This is an aberration in my experience. The Peninsula is usually much better in this respect. The manager quickly removed a few charges from the invoice to rectify the situation, and that was fine with us. It is a great hotel. Just be prepared to pay. The suite I reserved is more expensive at the Peninsula than comparable suites at other luxury chains.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tennek
Reviewed October 10, 2012

To Mr. Nissenbaum and entire staff at PBH - You have made a wonderful impression that will stay with us for awhile as we have returned home from our anniversary trip down the coast of California. As LA ex-pat, I have never had the chance to stay and explore BH. My wife and I not only enjoyed the area, but your staff made us feel so welcomed on our return. Our room was inviting, warm, and clean. The balcony doors opened up to the back of the hotel and so noise from the Boulevard was never heard. For such a hotel, you might expect some snobbery but no one was pretentious. And Mr. Nissenbaum, during our first night on Sept 28, 2012, we met some long time friends at the roof top bar. After cocktails, we requested dinner be served in one of the pool cabanas since it was a full moon and a great view of Century City. Our waiter never hesitated or objected. He simply asked if we could wait a few minutes while they arranged it - all done with a smile! This is the "wow" factor that I always anticipate but rarely receive. Not only that, as we enjoyed the delicious meal and wine, the staff kept an eye on us but not overbearing until MN. They never asked us to leave even though we were the only four left! Thank you again for such a great experience!

Room Tip: Rooms that have balcony doors opening to the back courtyard was nice
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Booked here for six nights at the end of August to treat family.
Had previously stayed at the Hong Kong Peninsula and wanted a central point in Los Angeles to base ourselves following our drive down from San Francisco.
The hotel was easy to find and hidden off Santa Monica Boulevard.
Great service and first impression by valet staff and this continued inside at reception.
Room wasn't ready for us (even though we filled out a guest preference form).
However, this didn't put us off as we were led to the roof top restaurant and pool area. Good food here and atmosphere - busy.
Help from reception was excellent throughout our stay - very attentive and discreet.
Easy, personalised check-in within our room. Rooms were plush, spacious and everything we had hoped and more. Spotless, quiet and comfortable throughout our stay.
We utilised the downstairs bars and breakfast areas many times. Service here was excellent. Bar was a standout - great cocktails and engaging staff.
Attention to detail throughout the hotel is stunning.
We ventured out in our own car several times and also used the hotel's car too; never too much trouble for the staff outside - a credit to the hotel.
Location of the hotel allows you to take a short walk to Rodeo Drive (10mins) and the surrounding shopping areas. Able to go running most mornings around Beverly Hills without too much fuss. Locals were surprisingly helpful and pleasant.
We dined at several restaurants in the area, but would recommend that you try the hotel's first.
Never experienced any difficulties during our stay and felt that it was good value for money.
We left feeling relaxed and happy with our six days at The Peninsula.
Thank you to all the staff for making us feel very welcome indeed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank RUSS1602
ThePeninsulaBH, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear RUSS1602,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor. My staff and I are delighted that you found the service, restaurants and hotel location to be so wonderful.

We strive to create memorable experiences for all our guests, so I'm thrilled that you and your family had such a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us. That's exactly how vacations should be!

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The Peninsula Beverly Hills again soon.

Best,
Offer Nissenbaum
Managing Director

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Traveled to many countries and hotels this has been on the top 5. My wife and I went to Beverly Hills for an eye surgery and decided to extend our stay for another 4 days as we were being pampered and treated like old time royalty. Our suite was very spacious and super quiet, the linens reminded us of home but the peace and quiet of being away from our two kids and three dogs made them feel special. Everyone from housekeeping to the drivers were super charming and eager to help with any requests, asking all the time how were my eyes doing after surgery. Dining recommendations and reservations were excellent and we are already booked for our next two trips to Calfornia. The price is worth every penny and if you haven't tried the spa, is amazing and worth all the time that you spend in there, my wife even said it was the best mani-pedi she's ever had and to be honest with you it was very good (tried one myself).

Room Tip: Book your trip thru Amex Centurion or Amex Platinum to get all the extra perks such as room upgrade, late check out, free continental bfast and spa credits. Is really worth it
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Erik T
ThePeninsulaBH, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Erik T,

The entire staff here at The Peninsula greatly appreciates your kind review. We're pleased to know that you truly enjoyed the hotel's facilities, spa and amenities on your recent post-surgery stay with us.

Looking forward to having you stay at The Peninsula soon, so you can enjoy the hotel and another fabulous mani/pedi at the Spa.

Kind regards,