“Not bad for a chain restaurant”
Review of CUT

CUT
Reserve with OpenTable
CUT is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We got a 12 oz. rib eye to share. It was melt-in-your-mouth good. Waitress raved about the corn salad, but we thought the corn was over cooked and therefore mushy.

1  Thank Dsgandlcf

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love this restaurant, the consistency is definitely there! The staff is warm and welcoming, from the hostess stand, order takers, busers, everyone is amazingly accommodating, efficient and friendly! The ambiance is very enjoyable, the food is to die for, etc. As always, we were greeted by Dana Farner who is very hospitable, genuine and amazingly good at what she does. Sometimes it's so hard to chose where to dine, with all the new hot and happening restaurants in the area...but I know that I'm guaranteed to enjoy my dinner 100% if I dine at Cut, Beverly Hills. So there, I turned down a couple of new places to dine at my #1 pick! Can't wait to return.

1  Thank ko0kla
Reviewed May 13, 2013

A wonderful assortment of dishes is available, but the steaks are some of the best you will ever have. Melt in your mouth steaks. Of course, great food becomes even better when the service is terrific. Jennifer took great care of us (ask for her) and Dana really knows her wines.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife took me here for my 40th birthday. I had the wagyu USA sampler ($130)--it was some of the best steaks I've ever tasted! My wife, however, ordered the filet ($70). They asked if we wanted the filet butterflied, and we said no. It arrived butterflied and was way over cooked. We should have sent it back, but we didn't want to make a huge fuss. Other than that, we had a great experience!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Shame to be in a famous steakhouse, and order fish.
Despite my dining choice---I was far from disappointed.
Pricey --but worth the visit and penny.