Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Beverly Hills Public Library
from $615.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Peaceful place with two-hour free parking. Close to Beverly Hills main attractions, and with a nice coffee shop that has a wonderful terrace where one can relax, read, watch people. The library also has a bookstore that sells used books at bargain prices.
The main reading room is absolutely beautiful. There is a newly addition for children that seems to be a paradise for the little ones. Be aware that men are not allowed in this area unless they have a child using the facility.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 10, 2016

I'm not a Beverly Hills resident but this city library opened it's arms to me. One of the reference librarians issued a library card to me so that I could use the internet.
This library is spacious with lots of great books to read. The staff is extremely helpful and it's located close to all the attractions.
When you need to spend time in a library the Beverly HIlls Public LIbrary comes in first place.How wonderful to feel like a local in one of the most expensive zip codes in America. Thank you Beverly Hills Public Library for welcoming all to enjoy your amazing library.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Top of the line for research, browsing, quiet atmosphere and quality of material. Hey why not it's Beverly Hills. Pretty much nothing you can't find or place on order if they are out of stock. Friendly and helpful staff. It's where I go if I need a libary

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2015

I come here when I need to concentrate. I love the atmosphere. It is quiet and clean. I find it very easy to get work done.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed October 16, 2015

I have been coming here for years. My partner goes every 2 weeks for books an DVDs you can't find even on netflix. WE like documentaries and foreign films. Excellent parking and best of all easy return of material.

Date of experience: August 2015