Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Beverly Hills Public Library
from $615.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2016

I'm not a Beverly Hills resident but this city library opened it's arms to me. One of the reference librarians issued a library card to me so that I could use the internet.
This library is spacious with lots of great books to read. The staff is extremely helpful and it's located close to all the attractions.
When you need to spend time in a library the Beverly HIlls Public LIbrary comes in first place.How wonderful to feel like a local in one of the most expensive zip codes in America. Thank you Beverly Hills Public Library for welcoming all to enjoy your amazing library.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Top of the line for research, browsing, quiet atmosphere and quality of material. Hey why not it's Beverly Hills. Pretty much nothing you can't find or place on order if they are out of stock. Friendly and helpful staff. It's where I go if I need a libary

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2015

I come here when I need to concentrate. I love the atmosphere. It is quiet and clean. I find it very easy to get work done.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed October 16, 2015

I have been coming here for years. My partner goes every 2 weeks for books an DVDs you can't find even on netflix. WE like documentaries and foreign films. Excellent parking and best of all easy return of material.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 16, 2015

This is a popular (yet quiet) library with a great selection of books and media.There is a coffee cafe attached and it is next to free city parking. It is open 7 days, and is great to combine with a visit to the farmers market that is next door on Sunday mornings.

Date of experience: June 2015