“Every time I am in LA... Sprinkles”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Beverly Hills
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
London, United Kingdom
“Every time I am in LA... Sprinkles”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Picked up cupcakes from this place so many times now and always bring my friends too, cannot get enough of the butter icing.

Have often had to queue for a few minutes, but not too much of a pain if it is sunny in Beverly Hills. Cupcakes have always been delicious, I especially like the lemon and strawberry, and people always love the red velvet.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
california
“ok, but overpriced”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Ok, we watch cupcake wars all of the time, and have wanted to go here for some time. We spent around $40 for a dozen, and to be honest, the store was very small, and the selection was scant. I expected a lot more choice than they had. They had a peanut butter, a couple of chocolate, a coconut, a key lime, and only a few more. The peanut butter was by far the best, and we weren't really impressed with the chocolate ones. For the price, probably not worth it. To say we've done it once, it was ok. The guy at the counter was very friendly and helpful. I wonder if the one in Santa Monica is bigger?

• Visited June 2013
Beverly Hills, CA USA
“The yummiest cupcakes”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's well worth standing in that long line that's always outside Sprinkles---they make the lightest and tastiest cupcakes in many flavors, some always and some seasonal. (Local secret: to "beat the line" order by phone.)

Visited May 2013
NW Ohio
“Heavenly cupcakes”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love dessert, but am not normally a cupcake person. However, we had gotten a 2 for 1 coupon from the Beverly Hills Visitor Center, so my husband and I decided we would try these "famous" cupcakes. I chose the Dark Chocolate w/o sprinkles and my hubby got the Triple Cinnamon. They were killer! Not overly sweet and the cake was moist. Way beyond my expectations.

• Visited May 2013
Union City, California, Usa
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We expected the Beverly Hills Sprinkles location to be impressive, but it is not. The place is the size of a closet. It isn't even big enough to handle to constant flow of people. The cupcakes are good, and they had the typical Sprinkles flavors. The staff is nice, I guess, but we only had limited interaction with them. There is only one door to enter and exit, which creates a perpetual traffic jam inside the tiny store. I suppose we should have used the cupcake ATM available outside. It appears you are able to use your ATM card to purchase individual cupcakes that are delivered to the ATM via a robotic arm. Cool I guess, but kinda silly in my opinion. Call me crazy for wanting an actual person hand me my food.

Visited May 2013