“Disappointing”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We expected the Beverly Hills Sprinkles location to be impressive, but it is not. The place is the size of a closet. It isn't even big enough to handle to constant flow of people. The cupcakes are good, and they had the typical Sprinkles flavors. The staff is nice, I guess, but we only had limited interaction with them. There is only one door to enter and exit, which creates a perpetual traffic jam inside the tiny store. I suppose we should have used the cupcake ATM available outside. It appears you are able to use your ATM card to purchase individual cupcakes that are delivered to the ATM via a robotic arm. Cool I guess, but kinda silly in my opinion. Call me crazy for wanting an actual person hand me my food.

1  Thank Regina M

Reviewed March 31, 2013

If i was to have one last meal; It would be one of two things at this point in my life. Something from my Mother's Kitchen or Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake.

I kid you not, quite possibly the best thing I have ever eaten. At that point, at that moment, I could've died and I would've died a happy man. My mouth is watering right now as I write this, PERFECTION!

Nothing else to say. I now need to get myself a bucket as drool is about to start overflowing. Bucketlist Worthy.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have a Sprinkles is Dallas but the ATM was fun for our girls! Hopefully, they put one in Dallas!! We will try the ice cream tonight

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The cupcakes are consistently delicious, and they have the happiest, friendliest staff in town! Love this place!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The cupcakes are very tasty. The staff was friendly. If they do not have a flavor you want or are closed, they have a 24 hr cupcake ATM outside of the store where you can use your credit card and purchase cupcakes like a vending machine. This location of Sprinkles also has an ice cream store. The ice cream is delicious! There was a line to both stores every time we went there, but definitely worth the wait.