“Always a treat and nice to bring to friends!”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Sprinkles is a staple in our house. The best cupcakes ever and just the right size! A fav is the red velvet for sure. To die for! We love to bring these to friends andf parties too. Always appreciated by our guests to our home.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Omg sprinkles is amazing. Just going there is half the fun. The cupcake ATM is so cute. The cupcakes are delicious and so fresh. They are so soft and fluffy. $3.50 per cupcake but worth the money.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

the best chocolate cup cake, the ice creams are exeptional, they have some salt in them and it increases the flavor!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Taste great. But ridiculous price. Not worth it. Oh yes... you will be taken to the cleaners. Get a cupcake for the price of a large cake at any oyther bakery. I will not go back

2  Thank HondaMike
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'm a big fan of Sprinkles cupcakes. My love affair with Sprinkles started in LA. The flagship store in Beverly hills was my goto place for cupcakes. Now that I have moved to NYC, i was thrilled to discover a sprinkles on Lexington Avenue. What was even better? There were no lines. After having always stand in lines in LA, this was a pleasant but a welcome surprise. I love the store in NYC, it's cute, colorful and much bigger. The no lines mean you can be in and out of it in 5 mins. The store in Beverly hills on the other hand is always crowded and these is a long line. The best would be to just order online and pick it up. Saves you so much time.

I've practically tried most of their flavors and red velvet is by far my favorite. I also love the black and white. Both are extremely delicious. The cake is moist and the buttercream icing is always so fresh. 1 cupcake is quite sufficient as they are sweet. I recently tried the Gluten free version of red velvet and was quite impressed with the taste and the flavors. It's a tad bit different from the regular red velvet but still very good. Try it!

I've had many cupcakes but so far, nothing comes close to sprinkles in terms of quality and flavor. They have recently opened a cupcake ATM in LA, a neat concept. Have you used it? They have also introduced Sprinkles ice cream, that's definitely on my list of things to try.

For $3.50 these are a piece of heavenly delight. Delicious!!

P.S. - they do mini cupcakes on orders for parties. It's a great option if you don't want the full size cupcakes.