“long lines for ice cream!”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed October 5, 2012

the best chocolate cup cake, the ice creams are exeptional, they have some salt in them and it increases the flavor!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Taste great. But ridiculous price. Not worth it. Oh yes... you will be taken to the cleaners. Get a cupcake for the price of a large cake at any oyther bakery. I will not go back

2  Thank HondaMike
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'm a big fan of Sprinkles cupcakes. My love affair with Sprinkles started in LA. The flagship store in Beverly hills was my goto place for cupcakes. Now that I have moved to NYC, i was thrilled to discover a sprinkles on Lexington Avenue. What was even better? There were no lines. After having always stand in lines in LA, this was a pleasant but a welcome surprise. I love the store in NYC, it's cute, colorful and much bigger. The no lines mean you can be in and out of it in 5 mins. The store in Beverly hills on the other hand is always crowded and these is a long line. The best would be to just order online and pick it up. Saves you so much time.

I've practically tried most of their flavors and red velvet is by far my favorite. I also love the black and white. Both are extremely delicious. The cake is moist and the buttercream icing is always so fresh. 1 cupcake is quite sufficient as they are sweet. I recently tried the Gluten free version of red velvet and was quite impressed with the taste and the flavors. It's a tad bit different from the regular red velvet but still very good. Try it!

I've had many cupcakes but so far, nothing comes close to sprinkles in terms of quality and flavor. They have recently opened a cupcake ATM in LA, a neat concept. Have you used it? They have also introduced Sprinkles ice cream, that's definitely on my list of things to try.

For $3.50 these are a piece of heavenly delight. Delicious!!

P.S. - they do mini cupcakes on orders for parties. It's a great option if you don't want the full size cupcakes.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped in to the Apple store to find a quick suggestion to for a place to get dessert. We only wanted to use the Internet, but when we told the Genius what we were looking up, he immediately recommended this place, and he helped us find their info online. Thanks to Apple and Sprinkles for making the last night of our vacation a tasty one!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stopped by Sprinkles to see the Cupcake ATM. Saw the lines for their ice cream shop, their cupcake shop and the cupcake ATM. Started with ice cream shop. A red velvet cone with a scoop of salted caramel and a scoop of red velvet. Definitely a scoop of heaven. The line for the cupcake shop was too long so we gave the cupcake ATM a try. So cool. Got the coconut cupcake for later. It was fresh and delicious.